6 ~ Big Mistake

"What are you doing here." I said, completely disregarding the fact that I was trying to better myself.

"Relax, I just have to use the bathroom, I didn't know you were here. I'll be out of your hair soon." Robby chuckled, staring directly at the bright red spikes sitting stiffly on my head.

"You better watch your mouth Keene. I'll wipe that smug look off your face without a second thought." I said inching closer to his face breathing heavily to try and startle him. (a/n: just kiss fr🙄)

[ Robby's POV ]

I wanted to punch that ugly grimace off of his face, but I restrained myself knowing that this is exactly what Kreese would want. He had to think I was on his side for my plan to work, but I didn't have to constantly fight everyone that made me angry for that to work.

After what I did to Miguel and all the drama I caused afterwards, I knew this wasn't the life I wanted. Johnny and Daniel had their flaws... their many flaws, but I knew deep down that they were the only ones who truly cared for me, even though I didn't want to admit it to myself. After Kreese tried to kill Johnny I knew I couldn't stay there. Neither of them knew I had been awake to witness their whole fight, but that was what I needed for this to work. As long as everyone hated me I wasn't suspicious. I had a really good feeling about this one.

[ Hawk's POV ]

I watched as Robby walked away towards one of the urinals. He looked weak after I threatened him, and it made me feel powerful again. I missed that feeling. I had to resist every urge in my body to not walk over there and drop kick him right in the middle of the men's room. I clenched my fists, digging my short fingernails into my skin to snap myself out of it and eventually it worked. I took a deep breath, something Daniel had been teaching us about: self control.

Before I went back out to sit with my mom I checked my phone once more. Still nothing from Demetri, but I noticed something causing my jaw to drop.

Hawk: I miss you.

                           delivered

My whole body froze. Shit.

( a/n: SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT I WANTED TO END ON A CLIFFHANGER AND I JUST NEEDED A WAY TO INTRODUCE ROBBY HAHA <3 <3 <3 )