43. 𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘕𝘓𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛 𝘒𝘐𝘚𝘚𝘌𝘚

"I will give a suitable punishment for your foolish actions. Now who hit first?" Aizawa asked. All Might had brought us back to infirmary after explaining One for All, and Aizawa was patiently waiting to chew our asses off.

"Me." Bakugou grumbled. "I also went in pretty hard." Midoriya professed, Aizawa moved his gaze to me waiting for an explanation.

"I didn't participate in the fight, I just stopped it. I went on a midnight flight and happened to catch them going at it, so I decided to stop them before they could hurt each other even more." Exhaustion was quite apparent in my voice while I explained my side of the story.

"Four days of house arrest for Bakugou, three for Midoriya and none for Takami, since she has a permit to fly around when she needs to. During that time, you two must clean all the common areas in the dorm, morning and night! Plus, you have to turn in a written apology! And for your injuries, if the pain gets worse, or doesn't go away, go straight to the infirmary!"

Aizawa took a deep breath and sighed when he finished his rant. "That's all! Go to sleep!" He ordered, I sighed as I got up to leave along with Bakugou, Midoriya and All Might. But Aizawa gripped my arm and asked me to stay for a little longer.

"Is there anything wrong Mr. Aizawa?" I asked when the two of us were alone. He sighed and sat down in front of me, he grabbed hold of my hands and stared directly into my eyes. It was quite intimidating to be honest...

"First of all, thank you for stopping them, god knows how far they would've gone and gotten themselves hurt before anyone stopped them...  Second of all, are you okay? You don't usually go out on flights in the middle of the night unless something happened." He stated.

"It's nothing, just a nightmare.." I sighed. "Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked, I looked down at the ground and gave it a thought. I've never talked to anyone about my nightmares before, can I trust Mr. Aizawa? My thoughts flashed back to the time we talked at the hospital after the USJ incident.

"Remember, you can always come to me if something happens or if they... do anything again."

Now that I think about it, Mr. Aizawa has always been there for me. I trust that he cares about me enough not to tell anyone, because we both know what would happen to me if he did. "Do you promise not to tell anyone about what I'm going to tell you?"

"Of course, you can trust me." He answered. A deep sigh escaped my lips and I started talking, I talked about my dreams, the red room and all my training. I didn't mention the assassin project or my interactions with Dabi, nothing about Stain either. Just the red room and Hidou. I told him about her quirk, and her demeaning words.

"How could they... you were a child..." He mumbled as I told him about the red room. "Useless? Is she talking about another y/n, because you're nowhere near useless. I mean you're damn near the best student I've ever had! Look kid, you're great okay? What they're doing to you is wrong and disgusting. I really wish I could stop them but we both know what would happen..." He sighed.

"It's fine Mr. Aizawa, just listening to me and being there for me is enough help." I reassured. Aizawa smiled gently and pulled me into a fatherly embrace. It was warm and calming.

We talked for a while, by the end of the conversation I felt quite relieved but also tired. When I got back to my room it was 02:06 AM, I laid in my bed and squeezed my eyes shut. But every time I tried to sleep, images of Hidou would flash through my mind. "God damn it!" I shouted as I got up from my bed.

I stomped to the bathroom and turned on the tap water, I splashed the cold water against my face and sighed as I leaned on the sink. My e/c eyes stared into the mirror and my wings flared.

I curled up my fist and slammed it harshly against the mirror, letting a few loud curses slip through my lips, a crack appeared on the mirror from the force of the punch and my knuckles were aching slightly.

"Useless... Failure... Waste of space... A mistake... I'll show you a fucking mistake... Damn you Hidou, I'll make you pay someday. I swear I will, even if it's the last thing I ever do." I grumbled furiously to myself as I stared intensely into my reflection on the cracked mirror.

"Fucking hell..." I sighed and pinched my forehead. Before I could think, I grabbed a pillow, got out of my room and shut the door. I made my way to the common area and laid down on the couch, I stared silently at the ceiling and let the tears run down my face.

I've been holding them in ever since I woke up from that nightmare, and I damn near spilled them when I was talking to Aizawa.

I've never had a nightmare like this before... I mean I've definitely had nightmares about the red room before, but I've never felt like I was aware of being trapped in my past self's body.

It was like I was reliving a past event in someone else's body... Hidou's words replayed in my head again and again. Especially the last thing she said.

"Your parents were right, you are a mistake after all."

"Angel is that you?" A voice said. I shot up from the couch and frantically wiped my face as I tried to locate the source of the sound. It was Shoto, and he had a cup of water in hand. "S-Shoto? What are you doing here?" I cleared my throat in an attempt to collect myself.

"I got thirsty so I came to get water, are you okay? What happened? Why aren't you in bed?" He put his cup of water down and walked towards me, his hands wrapped around mine and he caressed my knuckles making me flinch. "Oh my god.. Your knuckles are bleeding.. C'mon, let's patch you up."

He led me to the first aid cabinet despite my protests and sat me down on the kitchen counter to take care of me. "So, what happened..?" He asked while he wrapped my knuckles up with bandages. "I just had another nightmare.. About my past.." I mumbled. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked as he caressed my cheek gently.

"I don't know... it was just horrible.." I started, he shushed me and lifted my head so that I could look him in the eyes. "It's okay if you don't want to talk about it, It's painful to reminisce dreams like that sometimes. Just focus on me love, right now it's just you and I okay?" He whispered as he placed a small and gentle kiss on my forehead.

I smiled and thanked him. "Why are you thanking me love? I'm just taking care of you.." He muttered. "Well, Shoto, it means a lot to me.. I'm happy to have you Shoto, it's been a couple of rough weeks..." My throat began to tighten and I felt tears start to gather in my eyes again. "It's okay angel, I'm here for you... and I'm happy to have you too..."

He lifted my bandaged knuckles to his lips and pressed gentle kisses on them. "I love you y/n.." He whispered as his eyes stared into mine. A shaky smile made its way onto my face as I cupped his face in my trembling hands. "I love you too Shoto.."

His lips met mine in a soft affectionate kiss, possibly one of the most gentle ones we've ever shared. His forehead touched mine and he pulled me closer to the edge of the counter, in a desperate attempt to have me as close as possible.

When we pulled away, he had a light blush on his face. "You look beautiful in the moonlight angel... I mean you always look beautiful, but I just meant-" "Shhhhh, I understand what you mean Shoto... You look beautiful as well my love.." His face lit up at my words and his blush darkened, he didn't expect those words. It was adorable.

"T-thank you... It's getting late, we should go to sleep.." He muttered after a while. I nodded and hopped off the counter, Shoto held my hand all the way to my room. When we reached my room he cleared his throat. "Do you want me to sleep over with you? You know, in case you have another nightmare..." He mumbled.

"I'd love to Shoto, I was actually about to ask you if you wanted to stay heh.." I chuckled nervously. A big smile graced his face as I led him to the big bed, I moved the pillows and made some place for him to lay on. "You sure sleep with a lot of pillows..." He pointed out. "Well, it's hard to get comfortable with these.." I stated as I pointed to my wings.

I laid down first and scooted away so that he could also lay down. I shifted around and tried to find a position that was comfortable for the both of us. Shoto gave me a small kiss on the forehead and we both sighed as we closed our eyes, ready to wrap the day up.

"Goodnight angel..."

"Goodnight Shoto..."