KANSHA

Dearest Citizens,

We have yet finished another book, I thank you all for the dear reads, votes, and comments. I wish everyone such a splendid life, I am pleased with the efforts of each reader, waiting for the next chapters, at last, you finished reading the next installation of my book.

I appreciate it if you'd continue to support my future books, don't forget to vote, comment, and share your thoughts regarding the novel. I shall wait for your return dear readers.

Firstly, this book was inspired by my interest and love for the victorian and regency era from the history of the United Kingdom. You may notice different stances of English, for which I wrote using British English. This time I added a Japanese Spice to the book, which you can notice through the part by part titles, such as the number of chapters and title itself. Some of you I presume noticed the double meaning of the phrases I put into, it is common in Japanese Literature to have a double meaning in phrases, especially when it comes to love.

Secondly, I wrote this book on February 1st up until February 28th, I planned to complete the book in a month and will continue to write so. This is the second book I finished, Raiden's story. The first one was Theodore's - The Noble Lord of Ylury.

Lastly, for readers who are like Raiden's Story, please wait out, and act like a proper Lady and Nobleman. There's more to the series. Also, this is a mixed vibe of the Modern World and the eras mentioned. You may notice in 1818 having phones and modern cars which you may see today. 

So my own, I shall wish you to stay safe always and conjure your beau.

With fondest love from your author, tempestas.