SAIGO

As the ball ended, we immediately went back to the carriage, heading back to Raiden's residence, it was such a grandiose ball.

Raiden's friends even teased us, because Raiden was a love hater before, I was shocked at this revelation, he was a romanticist after all.

We stepped out of the carriage and went inside the house, the servants were waiting, they greeted us and escorted us to our chamber.

Raiden and I will sleep in the same room starting from today, I am officially his Lady after all.

As we changed to our sleepwear, Raiden pulled me towards the bed, he smiled and kissed my temple. "Stare into my eyes, Kerstein," Raiden commanded, I followed, "You look rather... serious," I remarked,

"I am madly in love with you after all," He commended leading me to chuckle softly, "Thank you, Kerstein." He said out of blue.

"For what?" I questioned, "For everything, how you accepted me in your life, how you loved me even if we went through up and downs, you taught me how to love and how important it is, I owe you everything." He narrated.

I hugged him tightly, "It is you who I should thank for all of these," I responded, "This is the most beautiful thing that I had experienced, thank you for being born, Kerstein," He uttered.

Raiden smiled at me, "This is better..." He replied, "Thank you, Raiden, for being my home." I remarked.

"It is always my please, Lady Wijndelts," He said in such a delighted tone.

Up until now, I can't believe that Raiden and I found each other, how we went through times, with lots of misunderstanding and issues that may have sunk the love we had for each other, still, our love remained, and will always be there. Wherever or whenever we are, we will truly cherish one another.