YON-JU SAN

I went to my office, and right there waiting was Aia and Ren, they rushed in my direction, Aia immediately grabbed my arm and brought me to sit down.

"Did you get hurt, did he do something to you?" Ren asked as soon as I sat in my seat while he analyzed my looks, "Are you alright Kerstein?" Aia followed,

They were obviously worried, but the information I learned just now, is enough to make me self-destruct, I took a deep breath.

"Did you fight again?" Ren asked me, which brought Aia questioned, "You didn't fix it with him, Kerstein?" Aia frowned.

"You can tell, Mister Eijiri? You could be a psychic with your skills." I joked to ease the tension, "When it comes to the Knight, even a simple mention of his name shows emotion on your face, you look like you fell out of life right now, what happened?" He concluded,

"Head Executive is right, Kerstein, you are always bad at hiding emotion but you try your best to conceal everything, but when it comes to him, you show how you feel so easy, but with other stuff, you're always so stiff and straight," Aia explained, I took a deep breath, am I that weak when it comes to Raiden? "I hope you both makeup, you look bad these days even if you hide it from me, I could see the pain in your eyes," She added.

I also want to be on good terms with him, as quickly as I can, but in our current situation, it is impossible to make up with him. I never noticed just until now, Raiden was so distressed, he's even pale and gloomy, maybe that's why he's irritated.

My eyes started to tear up, I don't know what to do in this situation, "Kerstein?" The Head Executive called my attention, I looked at them and forced myself to smile.

I am sure that my relationship with him will end so badly, but if we don't makeup, I will bring this regret to the grave with me.

"For now, I should focus on our preparations, in a few days, the anniversary will be held, I won't slack down."

For the entire day, I worked really hard, as I was going home, I saw a group of men from a distance, they were in suits. I panicked, are these men from the House of Commons, or the House of Lords, I can't bother to be caught right now, as I entered the car, it won't start. I dashed outside and saw my wheels flat.

As I looked in front they were already at the front ready to capture me, the man who looked like he was the leader, stepped forward, "Do not fear, Miss, we are from the House of Jin, we shall escort you home," He calmed me down gesturing while his hands were high up. I sighed in relief.

Without question, they guided me to a car, and went inside, I should trust Raiden with this one, I can't bother to make him look like a fool in front of the citizens.

"Miss Wijndelts, for your information, we aren't taking you directly to your house, the House of Commons and House of Lords' representatives are probably there already," He instructed, I was confused, so where are we headed, "We also can't take you to the House of Jin, there could be a possibility that they are also there." As if he read my mind, he answered.

"We shall take you to the Scarlet House at Gatterlen Palace," He uttered, "It is a former palace, back in the 1700s, it was formerly used by the Royal Family, Sir Jin's group secretly remodeled the place, they use it to be their hideout. It is near the outskirts of Ylury." He continued,

We went on a journey, a path of forest, the lush green carpet of the grass was seen. It was wise for Raiden to use it as a hiding place, no one would know that a woman is hiding there.

After a long period of time we arrived, I expected the palace to be abandoned, to my surprise, it was still intact, it had several numbers of courtyards. What amazed me the most is the gatehouse, it was four stories, it has two crenelated flanking octagonal towers at its corners and a central clock dominating the uppermost floor and gable. It had a red brick with details of darker bricked picked out.

It had steeply pitched gable roofs, playfully elaborate masonry chimneys with chimney pots, embellished doorways, groupings of windows, and decorative half-timbering, exposed wood framework with the spaces between the timbers filled with masonry.

I was guided to the inside of the palace, we headed to the North-Western part of the palace. The house was so pleasant, the ceiling was even painted.

A suite of somewhat low-pitched rooms on the ground floor, several drawing-rooms on the first floor, a corridor in the rear, and the servants' rooms on the top story, they were all facing Cleveland Row. The ceilings of the top floor are low the height having been sacrificed to that of the drawing-room floor.

"There are five houses at Gatterlen Palace, the North-Western houses the Scarlet House, at the South is the Moontide House, at the South-Western is the Ashflame House, Silverthorn House is at the West, and lastly, The Lune is at the North." He explained, he guided me to a chamber, "There are changes of clothes there, Miss Wijndelts, dinner shall be served after." He narrated before leaving the door shut with me alone.

I entered the bath and changed into a comfy dress, we are just eating dinner.

Is Raiden here also? I can't help but wonder, where is he at this time, I want to talk to him and finish all these issues instantly, I regret everything I said and did to him, I still love and adore him.

I browsed my phone, to my dismay, there was no cellular service. We are near the outskirts of Ylury, so it is obvious that there is barely any signal here.

With a knock on my door, I stood up and opened it, "Dinner is served, Lady Wijndelts," Kaylee, whom I didn't expect to be there greeted.