JU YON

People continue with the murmurs as if a celebrity arrived; they looked at Raiden still with love eyes. With just a glare, the people stopped talking and continued what they were doing. He walked towards our group.

"So that's why it was getting noisy here," Aia whispered playfully to my ear. Raiden looked at me, grabbed my hand, causing everyone to gasp; I looked at him with confusion. He lifted my hand, kissing the back of it. "Looks like I found you again, Kerstein." He uttered; I was stunned in my place.

"Huh?" I reacted subconsciously. He pulled me close to him. Ken questions Raiden to Aia, Raiden interrupts Kerstein questions Raiden. "What?!" I exclaimed.

"Hey?!" I shouted. He just hummed a tune of delight. "What are you doing here?!" I yelled. I forcefully removed myself from him, but it was no use.

"What am I doing here?" He stated. "Well, what a coincidence." He added.

What does he mean by coincidence, "I have an engagement here from work, what a coincidence to meet you here." He continued, my face fell to a deep frown. "Fate really must have bought us together." He said.

"It's not enough reason for you to bring fate to the topic," I complained, letting myself free from him, "Now, let me go, Raiden." I declared.

As I was forcing myself free from Raiden's grasp, I heard the others speak. "Who is he, he seems awfully familiar?" Mister Carter first started. "He's sizzling hot, does anyone know him?" Aia followed.

After a while, Mister Carter spoke again. "Oh! I remembered. He was at the party!" He said. "What do you mean, Carter?" Mister Eijiri seriously questioned.

I felt a chill run down my spine. "He was the one who dragged the Director outside of the temple last night." Mister Eijiri looked at me with deep scowls; I was still in Raiden's arms. "The guards didn't even bother to block them while they went outside, so I think he's part of the Noble Lord's circle or he's one of the guests they personally invited." Raiden shot glares towards Mister Carter.

"Tell me more, Carter." The Head Executive demanded. "The Ladies at the Inauguration Ceremony talked about how the Noble Lord invited his acquaintances from the Hierarchy or his circle of friends, I suppose he's one of those men." Mister Carter added.

"They talked about how fine and dashing the Noble Lord's friends were. All of them talked about it endlessly last night, remember how the Master Of Ceremony announced the arrivals of the nobles, who at a young age already is governing and that they were personally invited by the next Noble Lord." He narrated. Mister Eijiri nodded in response. "I also heard that the Noble Lord has four guests that's why before they announced the arrivals, they had a tiny issue because one of the four were nowhere to be found at the scene." He continued.

"So he was the one with Miss Wijndelts here." Mister Eijiri stated. In response, Raiden just smirked while I was still in his arms. "That's right!" Raiden answered, pulling me into a tight.

I have been trying to push him all this time, but he will not even move an inch or two. He followed after. "We skipped the Inauguration ceremony because I had something urgent to attend to, and I asked Kerstein here to accompany me, which she delightedly accepted, and we got to know each other," Raiden told them with all smiles with me while he hugged me further. What is he even saying? What he said did not happen and is not even close to what happened. Wait, did he admit that he is one of the people in the hierarchy? "He is really hot!" Aia exclaimed, which made Raiden chuckle.

"Don't be rude, Miss Fuji." Mister Eijiri returned. Aia pouted, "Hey, Kerstein! If you plan on dating him, better tell me first!" Aia exclaimed.

"No, I don't plan on dating him, besides I don't even know if from where he is," I explained. "I made plans for us later today." He said to me,

"Huh?" I replied with confusion. He did not reply; he just stared at me like there was no tomorrow. "Release me, Raiden, I beg of you. Let me go!" I pleaded. He just replied with a sigh.

"Please excuse me for now, Raiden. I have work to attend to." I requested, "Why not join me for work now, Kerstein, accompany me again, like what we did last night." He mischievously smiled.

I frowned. "What does that even mean?" I raised a question, "All right." He let me go from his grasp.

Raiden stood straight and looked at me. "Anyways, I have plans for today, so I'll see you later, Kerstein," Raiden stated as he patted my head. "I'll pick you up after work." Raiden offered.

He was about to leave us when Mister Eijiri spoke. "Forgive me for my rudeness, Dear Sir. I just ask you with this, please don't approach my employees without prior notice and stating false reasons just to satisfy your needs." He bravely questioned Raiden. "Oh, I accept your apology, Mister, for this once. Next time, I shan't tolerate it any further."

"Understood, Dear Sir." The Head Executive responded. "Don't be such a stranger, Ren. It's not like you never knew me before, right?" Raiden mockingly replied.

Mister Eijiri let out a deep breath. "We may have our past interaction, Sir, yet our world is clearly apart now. I am no longer on that terms with you." Mister Eijiri added. "Ren!"

Raiden returned with a laugh. They spoke at each other back to back; I feel a change of atmosphere and tension between them. Do they know each other in the past? They seem to have a feud.

If so, why was Mister Eijiri asking Mister Carter questions if he already knew the answers behind it? Was he curious of all sudden? If I heard right, Mister Eijiri addressed Raiden as Sir, so he is a Knight, I suppose, what a great day to know things this way.

I've been deceieved and if not because of these people, I wouldn't be able to know what he truly way, this man belonged to the group of people, the society that did bad to my Father. The Nobility is what tortures the people, the slavery, the power and influence.

Every action they take is always took into consideration and needs to be given attention all of the time, because they are always looked up to and needs to be at the pedestal. How ironic and cruel.