HACHI

As his car stopped in my direction, I already knew where this is going; my night became a waste. Why did I bother coming with this guy? "Hop in, sweetie." As if I moved into his command, I immediately hopped in his car and sat beside him. "You seem to be risky, you trust a man you've just met, hop into his car as nothing happened." He playfully smiled at me.

"You seem too trustworthy enough," I replied, which caught him off guard; his smile faded. He lowered his head slightly and shook his head; he smirked. "Really? Are you that sure? I might kidnap you or bring you to an abandoned warehouse and torture you or something?" He added. This time I chuckled.

"I told you, you look trustworthy." I continued. "How can you say so?" He questioned.

"Gut feeling, I suppose." When did I become this talkative to someone I have just met? He is not Aia; I have just met him, so why? "Do you have any idea where we're going?" He raised a question.

"I don't know, somewhere to ooze the booze." I chuckled. Am I right? He looks like he would bring me to some bar or somewhere to let something out. He wants to make me talk. "Now we're talking." He laughed out.

"I know a place with good liquor and cocktails if you'd prefer that." He said. "It's near my place also, a 15-minute drive from the House of Commons. It's a speakeasy so don't worry about getting caught." He added.

Wait, is this even legal? As if he read what was on my mind, he spoke. "It's legal if you're an adult. You are right?" My eyes widened. "Mister!" He laughed again.

"What, I am stating facts, you look small in those places." I covered my chest with my hands. "You are so done, you may have gone mad, Mister!" I exclaimed.

"There, there." He uttered as he patted my head. "Is there an open clothing store right here? My gown feels uncomfortable." I asked. He looked at me from head to toe.

"No worries, missy, you look divine wearing those, but I like it 100% off." He continued, still examining. With that, I realized what he just said. "That's it, I'm getting out of here!" I said.

He laughed out. "Alright, alright. No more jokes." I sighed. He chuckled. After a while, we arrived at a coffee shop. I looked at him with a frowning face. "Huh? I thought-" He interrupted me as soon as we entered. He approached the counter, and the lady who seemed like the manager smiled and bowed at him.

He went in my direction and held me close to him. "Stick close to me," He whispered to my ear; it sent my body to goosebumps, his deep voice entangled with my mind.

They guided us to the backdoor; there was a spacious telephone booth there. She left us alone. "So where now?" I inquired as I stepped away. We went inside; he locked the transparent door. "I told you to stick close." He added.

He dragged me to where the telephone was. He pressed 007 into it. With that, I heard a clank. "Are you ready to enter into another world?" He asked; I frowned again. "What?" With a little pull, the telephone, which I assumed to be just a normal telephone, was turned into a door handle; the digits were the code.

He pulled me close again. He was right; we did enter a new world. The telephone booth turned into a secret bar in an instant. The interior was out of this world. Like it was a place only for the people in the hierarchy. It had a luxury finish, with gold and silvers across the room. He guided me to the counter. "Greetings-" The bartender stopped what he was about to say when he saw the man I am. "Greetings, I shall have Bone Dry Martini." He looked at me. 

"O- Oh, I'll get..." I said, gazing at the menu. "Cosmopolitan, yeah, I'll have Cosmopolitan," I responded, which made him laugh again.

"You don't drink, do you?" He asked. "Geez, I only know beer and wine." He laughed out. "You better tell me if you're a minor." I smacked him on his shoulder. He laughed even more.

"We'll get those." He dragged me to a corner. There were not that many people inside, maybe because of the inauguration ceremony. After being seated, our drinks followed. My drink had a pinkish to reddish color, which I cannot describe. It was beautiful with a slice of lime inserted into the glass. "You look fascinated by the drink, let's see if you get fascinated when you actually drank it." He challenged as he looked into my eyes.

I took a sip. The cocktail was delicious, but it burned my throat and introduced a hot feeling throughout my body. He laughed. "Cosmopolitan, it's a tangy concoction of vodka, triple sec, lime juice, and cranberry juice. Cosmopolitan has a cleaner and slightly tart taste." He narrated. "What about yours?" I asked,

"Well," He sipped his drink, "Bone Dry Martini, is made using either gin or vodka with a spice of vermouth, also a wine which has a low alcohol content. Would you like a sip?" He explained as he offered. I shook my head.

"T- This is enough for me," I responded, in which he chuckled. We dranked all through the night; as I felt drunk, he spoke after. "Forgive me for not introducing myself, I am Raiden Jin." He offered a handshake which I gladly accepted, I felt drowsy, but I can still get a grip of myself. 

"Nice to meet you Raiden, I'm Kerstein, Kerstein Wijndelts." I introduced myself with a few hiccups in between. "We don't do formalities, do we? Are you enjoying yourself now?" He questioned. 

"Yes, I am. The ceremony was filled with people, I didn't even get to sip champagne, it looked expensive." He laughed. "Cocktails are delicious right?" He asked again. 

"Yep, if I knew that this was so delicious I would have this as a substitute for beers," I added. "Then, would you like to drink with me again?" He inquired; I did not know what response I was about to say; I just agreed to it; Raiden seems nice. 

"It's fine, as long as it's your treat." I giggled. I stared at him. He looks so fine in what he was wearing; he looks like people from the hierarchy; a tear fell from my eye with that thought. "Kerstein? Are you crying?" He rushed near me; I just nodded. 

"Raiden, I have a question." He looked at me with a serious face. "What?" He stated. 

"Uhm, do you like the people from the Hierarchy?" I asked him, his expression changed in an instant. It was now confused with worry. "I'm on the neutral side, why is that? Do you hate them?" He questioned me back. With his question, I nodded. 

"No, not hate. I despise them." I replied in which revealed an unexplainable expression from Raiden.