JU NANA

Raiden was in a chummy conversation at the Knight's Headquarters with Giovanni when someone called at his phone; it immediately brightened up his face when he saw the caller.

"Ohhh! Did somebody got himself a girl?" Giovanni exclaimed as he saw Raiden grinned; Raiden's face turned to a frown after Giovanni stated, "Shut up, he is not my woman." Raiden remarked.

"Suit yourself, bud; Theodore already got his," Giovanni added. "Whatever, Theodore is love-struck." Raider replied.

"I will take this call later, Van," Raiden said. "Stop smiling, you fool!" Giovanni retorted; he was annoyed at how in denial Raiden was.

Raiden answered the call as he went to the porch. "Hey, I was shocked you called me. Did you miss me that much-" Raiden happily replied, yet he was interrupted by the caller on the other line. "Do not dare talk me in that way!" The girl exclaimed, which caught Raiden off guard; it was not Kerstein's voice.

"You are not Kerstein, right?" Raiden questioned as to his left brow raised, "I am not her, hey, answer me, Mister! Are you the man we saw this lunch?" The girl on the other side demanded an answer.

"Answer me!" The woman continued demanding answers from the gentleman who was in a confused state, "Because of you, she's- Just answer me!" Aia exclaimed, raising her voice.

"Chill there, yes I am that man. Why?" Raiden replied, trying to stay calm as possible. "You are from the House of Jin. A Knight, of course!" The girl again responded in sarcasm, making Raiden irritated. He did not answer; the Maiden was out of line; as a citizen, she should know the boundaries between people from the sector and the Hierarchy.

To calm himself, the Knight took a deep breath. "Answer me, this instance!" The other line once again commanded. "You are in no position Missy to question me. If you do not have any business with me, give the phone back to Kerstein; pulling pranks like this can send you to jail." Raiden answered bluntly.

"Answer me first, Mister!" The Maiden still forced him to talk. "Give the phone to Kerstein-" Raiden order the girl, yet she interrupted with a deep sigh.

"I cannot give her the phone." The other line tried to reply calmly, but the Knight noticed how the voice was in shock and fear. "I do not care if you cannot give her the phone; just do whatever it takes, just give the phone to Kerstein." With a bad feeling, Raiden did not care what could happen to the girl he talked to; he had a bad feeling about the scene.

"I said I could not; she is- she is-" The girl stuttered and was not able to finish what she was trying to say. "She is what?" Raiden on the line was confused and worried at the same time.

"She is on drips; she collapsed." With that, Raiden felt how his world fell apart; he was not familiar with the feeling, they were not in a relationship, he had no right to worry, but at that moment, Raiden's thoughts were in disarray. He immediately ended the call and headed to Giovanni running. "I will leave first," Raiden announced.

Giovanni was also confused; his friend was acting weirdly of all sudden. "Raiden, what is wrong?" Giovanni shouted to the Knight leaving the Headquarters, never did Raiden acted this way; he left in shock with his friend leaving and did not even bother to look back. "Kerstein,"

Raiden went to his car and drove to the Tourism Industry Council; it was the location of Kerstein's phone as he tracked it. Without any hesitation, him being a Knight, cars immediately move out of his direction.

After a while, he arrived at the building distressed; people immediately noticed Raiden, just with the brooch he was wearing, a brooch with two swords crossed forming an X symbol, a Noble from the House of Jin, they immediately knew that he was someone for the Hierarchy, added with his badge serving as a symbol for Knights, an eagle badge.

He went towards the elevator and pressed the sixth button; she looked at Kerstein's information and background, like what he felt as if they were by fate and destiny; what he saw from the documents regarding Kerstein was confirmed.

He stormed out of the elevator and headed to Kerstein's office, the guards first tried to stop him, but as they saw him and his proud aura, they immediately dashed out of the way. As he entered the room, papers were on the floor, appearing the room to be messy; he ran towards the area that seemed to be like the bedroom.

As if he was stunned, he was frozen into his place, looking at a pale Kerstein, with IV drops, closed eyes as if she did not care what happened to the world. When he saw how fragile the Lady was, his ice thawed, he immediately went in her direction; needles pricked his heart. He caressed Kerstein's face gently, tucking her loose strands behind her ear.

Feeling uncomfortable about how Kerstein was, he immediately called his residence. Ren Eijiri was frustrated about the scene he was witnessing; as people entered the room, they started arranging the office and packing Kerstein's stuff.

"Hey, Raiden!" The head executive shouted at the Knight, causing everyone to stop at what they were doing, the tension rose in the air. The atmosphere felt cold and eerie. "What do you think you are doing?" Ren questioned Raiden as he lifted Kerstein to his arms while the servant transferred the drip to a different stand.

"I will take her to my place," Raiden bluntly replied, "She will be in my care; I have no plans to trust you, imbeciles," Raiden added, carrying Kerstein towards the exit.

As Ren tried to stop Raiden by grabbing his shoulders, the Knight shot death glares that sent electric feelings to Ren that caused him to let go. Raiden's guards also blocked his way towards them. Ren and Aia watched as they left, with him standing and unable to do anything, and Aia was in shock at the situation Kerstein was in.

Ren Eijiri then realized how far the gap was distanced between Raiden and him, no matter how much he contains it. How they were born and raised was different. Still, both of the gentlemen refused to yield their feelings to the side, as love always wins and will always be the winner.