YON-JU NI

We just looked at each other; we stood face to face, but I lowered my head; I do not want to be in this situation; I could feel like I am on the verge of a mental breakdown. His intensified expression could kill me if I were to look at him, "Raise your head," He commanded as I followed; he then grinned, "Why? You can't speak, tongue-tied or a cat got your tongue?" He sarcastically said.

"Just a moment ago, you looked as if you were an Imperial Knight, are you some kind of Noble now, you should know your place for the very least of my consideration," He narrated, "I sincerely apologize for my actions, it was rude of me to speak that way." I bowed to him.

"You should be more careful in your wordings, don't you ever forget than I am a Knight, and you are no more than just a plain Middle Born, without your position here at the Tourism Industry Council," He explained, making me feel ashamed, "I apologize, Sir Jin, my feelings went overboard," I replied making him chuckle, mockingly.

"You dare speak about feelings now? Huh?" He retorted, making me irritated; I held back my anger, "You don't even have the right to speak about feelings, if you, yourself don't understand what that means." He grinned at me.

"A selfish woman like you should not act as if you were betrayed, such an insult you are, Miss Wijndelts," He added, "In my case, you look like you are the virtue of betrayal," He sarcastically uttered.

With that, I took a deep breath and stormed in his direction, so near almost our list were brushing against one another, I slapped him again, for the second time, but this hurts more, that slap was for me, for the Head Executive and whole Tourism Industry Council that he ridiculed.

I distanced myself, "What the hell is wrong with you?!" I exclaimed, "How could you show this type of attitude, with no remorse and care for someone, everyone was right there, in front of everyone you..." I blurted out.

He just smirked at my statement, "I what? What did I do? Do you feel pity?" He challenged, "You dare to ridicule my friend in front of everyone, and you act as nothing happened just a while ago, just how heartless can you be?" I yelled at him.

"Friend?" He laughed out almost like a madman, "You consider him as a friend, that would be an understatement for the both of you," He stated; what is he saying now?

"Friends don't touch each other like it's nothing, there's always a deep meaning behind every action that is done, so don't address or consider him as a Friend," He responded, "What nonsense are you saying?!" He was so out of the line; this man is beyond my comprehension.

"I told you before that all men are animals, do you have no sense for danger?! Don't you feel every sensation that they want from you?!" He shouted back at me, "You have no means to understand, he asked you out, he likes you right? That Head Executive of yours, Ren Eijiri." He continued, why is he angry?

"He did ask me out, but we are friends, I am working on a project with him for Ylurry's Anniversary, and that said project is what you ridiculed, our effort, the substance that we worked for, was all finished with just a few words that you mentioned," I countered, I am not backing down, he is making everything hard for everyone. "It's not just that, basically, you are saying that every man you befriend with is alright to act all chummy around you." He was not filtering his words; he is saying everything that he wants to.

"Are you that toxic to think everything up like that? You always think like that when it comes to other men, do you really think that I am like that?" I questioned him, "If not then what, you befriend with them and let them do as they please with you, just how dense are you when it comes to men?" He was not backing down; he stood in his stance.

"Do you think you know me that much to judge me? You are being unreasonable here, if you still think that the moments we were together was the entire frame of my personality, then I suppose you are highly mistaken," I reported, "So I beg of you, Dearest Sir, don't act as if you knew me for my entire life, because you don't we barely just met, and did some stuff together that you would consider loving enough."

He just looked at me blankly; he then took a deep breath, "Someone saw us, in that day, not just someone, in particular, a group of Nobles was out that day, they saw us." He leaned in the table, "Once the House of Lords and House of Commons knows, they will file a restraining order for you, they will interrogate and ask questions about us, it would be best for you to come with me." He announced.

"If you continue to act stubbornly, I would have no choice but to bring you home myself, I don't want any rumors about the House of Jin, the case regarding your father is enough to tarnish it, I don't want to ask more." He looked down, "If you are caught, unfortunately, they will do anything, by all means, to get you away from me and to separate us, the worst-case scenario is if they decide to banish you from this land and you shall not return." He smiled bitterly.

"You have gone mad, Sir Jin, you have no idea what nonsense are you saying, and what is coming from your mouth alone," I covered my mouth, "You are just dragging our personal lives here, you are being unprofessional, such a Knight you are," I stepped back.

"If you're just going to act like that, it would be better for you to leave," I dashed out of the boardroom, leaving him there alone.