NI-JU ROKU

"Still, why me? It was natural for Knights to save someone when they are in distress, but at that moment, you should've just helped me and left me there, why did you talk to me, and brought me outside to drink?" I raised my worries to him, with eyes full of awe, he pulled to a kiss. It was just a quick peck on my lips, but I felt his warmth and what he was trying to say employing the kiss. He released me from his kiss; our foreheads were against each other, "Does that suffice all your questions?" He mumbled in our breaths. We distanced ourselves, I turned to the window, avoiding his gaze. 

"But why did you set yourself unto me, if I assume that you like me, that won't be enough, that won't guarantee that someone will stay just because of that like and love, everyone fell apart because of those four-letter words." I stand my ground. "Others are much more deserving than me, they're much prettier girls than me, they are from prominent families, they have a beautiful background, marrying them will the House of Jin establish a stabilized family, you'll earn more money, extended connection, your power will be even greater." I continued.

I am happy if what is on my mind is true; I am attracted to Raiden if he likes me, I would be delighted, but if you genuinely love someone, you will not settle for less, you have to let sometimes go, to let that someone achieve and attain what he needs.

I should not be fooled thinking stuff like these, "Someone as high as you can't possibly like someone as plain and boring as me." I still retorted, he needs to have firm decisions in his life; I cannot let someone like me ruin his life with his selfish decision, "Think again, Raiden, I can't believe what you say, right now." He now looked at me confused and frowning,

"I'm just wondering why me out of all those women out there? I have no confidence in myself, I assure you that, Raiden." Silence filled the scene; I just took a deep breath; he leaned forward and hugged me again; he hushed me and patted my head, "We'll work it out, Kerstein, don't worry," He whispered in my ear.

As I let go, he kissed my forehead, easing all my worries. We sat side by side as we gazed below; the Ferris Wheel started again; as it neared below, Raiden did not let go of my hand; he just continued to hold my hand.

We got off the Feris Wheel and started walking towards the exit; as we were near, he stopped walking; I looked back at him, "Raiden?" I called his attention; he was looking at the ground, "Kerstein, you see..." He mumbled.

I went near him, "I- I like you... I like everything about you," He started speaking, "You don't try your best to make others love you, you don't fake your feelings, you don't want to like in a world trying to make others approve of you as a person. You're honest, direct, and straight forward," He explained his stance, still looking at the ground,

I lifted his chin and saw his teary eyes; why is he so emotional in this state? "I loved you the first time I saw you, not because you are Swordsmen Kasper's daughter, but because you are you, you made me fall for you in your way, since then, you filled my mind full of thoughts about you. I loved you the first time I saw you, I know that we're compatible to each other," He deeply summarized, "Every time I see you, I fall for you deeper and harder, besides I know that you are the woman I'm looking for, you're never considered me as a Knight who can sustain your wants and needs, but you looked at me as Raiden," He continued.

"I was shocked at first, you are the first woman who ever considered me as just plain Raiden, still, I like it this way, I like how we are on casual terms together, and how we call each other by our first names, it keeps me at ease and relaxes me to the bone," Raiden added, I could sense what he wanted to say, every word he meant, struck deep in my system, behind the arrogant, egotistic, and domineering man, was just a baby who wants be treasured and loved, he was controlling at first, yet he proved me wrong, how far can he go just because of me? I unconsciously grabbed Raiden and pulled him to me; he fell on my chest and sobbed there like a baby, "Raiden, I love everything about you too," I uttered, brushing his hair, he looked at me as I held his face, his eyes were puffy, but his blue eyes still had that deep feeling. 

"R- Really?" He questioned in his sobs; I just nodded in response. He then stood straight up; as I dragged him back to his car, he was hiding behind me and was covering his eyes using his other arm; he looked small. We then hopped in, "Raiden, give me the keys, I should drive." I explained to him, to my dismay, he shook his head. 

"No, I should drive, it's dangerous." He countered; I smiled as I gestured, cupping his face brushing away his excess tear from his puffy eyes. "You're tired from crying, let's go home, Raiden. I'll drive, you have puffy eyes, it'll be safe for me to drive." I pleaded, still, he was in his stance, resisting my offer, I sighed in his stubbornness, with nothing I could do, he started the car. 

"I should take responsibility for my actions of crying, I brought you here and I should take you home." He added as he started driving; I inclined at the window to rest; in my shock, Raiden intertwined our fingers; his other hand was holding the wheel; I just smiled at his attitude. Raiden is a small child; I hope I can grow together with him.