Thirteen

Leena quietly opened the door to Valerie's room to find both of them fast asleep. She let out a sigh of relief at their peaceful faces for once. She leaned against the door frame and just looked them both over. "They'll find their way," Dante whispers behind her as she all but nods. "We even went through our trials by ourselves. It's their turn now."

"I know," Leena says backing away and closes the door. She sighs again and walks up to their bedroom. "But their case is different. They grew up together as siblings so I know how Valerie must feel. Sebastian had already told me how he felt when he first told me about Valerie being his mate. It'll..." She sighed again and entered their bedroom and headed out to the balcony. She leaned against the railing and stared out towards the tops of the trees as Dante followed after her. He stood behind her and enclosed her in and leaned his chin on her shoulder. "The time is slowly approaching..." he murmured closing his eyes. 

"It is..." Leena says with a sad smile that slowly disappeared. "They'll be fine right?"

"They will. So will Sky when he finds his mate."

Dante held her tighter before Leena turned around to stare up at him with love in her eyes. He stared back with a small smile, looking her breathtakingly beautiful face over. "I love you," he whispers.

"And I love you my beautiful beast," she says with a smile. She caresses his face as he leans in and presses his forehead against hers, both of them closed their eyes. "...You'll find me again...right?"

"If I don't," he answers as he goes to gently pick up her head by her chin to kiss her. "Just know you were the best love of my life. I don't regret a single moment with you. You are my life, my other half...and my whole. You make me the happiest man in this whole universe. Without you....there won't be a me either."

She smiled. "I love you so much."

"And I love you...."

For Her Love - Sequel to An Alpha To Claim and Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें