As if his dreams is coming true.

His Prince Charming is taking him on a date.

Taehyung hide his face in his palm, blushing in his own thoughts.

Then he realizes he don't have much time left he needs to be there at 8.

|

He applied a nude brown shadow over his eyes then draw a thin line of a dark brown shade on the edges of his pretty eyes, after filling his eyebrows. He curled his lashes then applied mascara.

After spraying the makeup fixing spray, he putted highlighter wherever he wanted along with his collarbone area.

Then he straightened his hair.

He wear a rose gold stone earring as he feels like it will look good with the outfit.

And wore both rings which Jungkook gifted him on the trip and the other unholy night.

Taehyung blushed again, remembering that night.

" oh Jungkook what have done to me " Taehyung talked to himself and hit his own head with the hand playfully.

Then chuckled at his own stupidity.

After he got his senses back, Taehyung applied a peach pink colour lip tint.

Though he wanted to use a strawberry flavored chapistick.

But he prioritize Jungkook's like dislikes tonight.

Can't wait to go there and hide in Jungkook's arms.

This man is proudly whipped for Jeon Jungkook.

After admiring himself on the mirror for few minutes he stripped himself from the robe.

Walk over to the bed,

Put on a red lace panty.

Then wore the outfit.

"pretty" Taehyung murmured after taking off the whole shirt from the box.

It was a simple black, silk shirt with golden threads working on it.

And a black pant, not tight one's tho. Jungkook prioritize Taehyung's comfort.

Taehyung smiled when he realized Jungkook's thoughts.

Taehyung is lucky.

He was buttoning up his shirt while standing in front of the mirror. A naughty thought came to his mind. He choosed to keep open few buttons, exposing his perfectly glowing tan skin. Just wanna tease his lover Jungkook.

After dressing up, he wore perfume.
Now he is ready to go.

OUTFIT:

Just the pant and the shirt, not wearing the blue overcoat.