He felt happy the way Jungkook chooses the box in purple colour.
It is a important colour to him.

Yes Jungkook knows, Jimin informed him when he was asking stuffs about Taehyung to him. But Jimin didn't said why it's special and Jungkook didn't asked. He wants Taehyung to answer that.

He take off the ribbon and opened the box.

There was a pair of outfit in the box.

A black shirt with a matching pant.

Taehyung's curious face expression changed with a brightest smile.

His curious mind found a lavender colour note, a hand written letter inside the box.

Before checking the dress fully, Taehyung take the letter and started reading it.

" Hope you like it jagiya. When I saw the dress I imagined you wearing this. Your perfectly smooth skin was glowing in it, which by the way belongs to me. Can't wait to see you in these sooner. Please carry them on your body and come downstairs. Your Date Jungkook will be waiting <3 "

Taehyung's heart started beating too fast. He was blushing.... He seriously is too damn happy right now. He sighed in happiness.

Then placed the box on the bed. And went to be ready for his date.

He was smiling the whole time, how he was struggling to choose a dress then his lover bought one, without informing him. Gave him a surprise.

Blushing on and on, thinking about how Jungkook might imagined him. The way he wrote in the letter or more than that...... Did he dreamt a naughtier one or not.

Taehyung shook his head left and right. Being shy in his own thoughts. Applying sheet mask then toner and all , the skin care routine was
finished by now.

Currently he was applying a water colour nail paint, he loves this.

After the nail polish dried, he started putting on some makeup.

He is gonna apply some basic makeup. He just wanna look good and presentable in front of his date tonight.

Though he knows if he go there with his woke up look, Jungkook will still love it.

He put a minimal amount of foundation and concealer to conceal his pimple spot though he loves his pimples but today it's different to him. He wants to look perfect.

Don't know why but he is nervous.

It's just a normal date right. So why is he too damn nervous. His heart is beating in no normal beats.

Yes it's their first ever date. But he was getting some sort of a feeling. Feeling of butterflies dancing in stomach, feeling of goosebumps.

A blush never left his cheeks.

He was just behaving like a teenager boy, who's crush just invited him on their first date.

Taehyung pretended the date wasn't necessary before their marriage as they have a lot work to do.

But deep inside he was screaming and dancing by the thought of the date, the special date.

Jungkook didn't uttered a word about their date, such as where and how it gonna happen.

He put Taehyung in dark in that matter, and that's why Taehyung is more excited, nervous.

But he is loving this feeling.