'Ryu, if you ever see Pika get that crazy about Luna again, you have to tell her where she is. If you don't she will get worse and worse till she starts using attacks on us. Trust me, you do NOT want to know what that feels like.' Ash explained. Ryu didn't know the dangers of Pika getting like that and widened his eyes as he heard that.

'Oh...uh...jeez thanks for letting me know.' Ryu mumbled.

'Its fine. You didn't realize it.' Ash said. At that moment Luna walked back in and saw Pika panting on the bed. She had a look on her face of...well a face of 'well crap'

"Woops...forgot about Pika...Anyway Ryu here is your breakfast. Ash, Pika I got your and the rest my teams food here as well. Ryu saw her throw out the rest of her team while he dug into the food. Once he was done, he noticed that everyone else was as well. Picking up the plate with his paws, he floated over to Luna. She saw him and took the plate.

"Wow Ryu, you're a fast eater." Luna said, a smile on her face.

"Yeah well...I...I was hungry ok?" Ryu said, a little embarrassed. Luna laughed and returned everyone but Pika. Normally she would keep Ryu because he was fun to talk to but she didn't want anyone to know about him till the contest. Once Ryu entered his ball, he immediately noticed something...different. It felt like he wasn't alone. Looking around, he saw someone practicing on the dummies. He was right, there was someone in here. Flying over, he saw that it was Winter.

'Winter? What are you doing here?' Ryu asked. Not expecting to hear Ryu so jumped and missed with her Bone Rush. Sighing, she absorbed the bone and turned around.

'Luna activated the program that lets us go into other Pokeballs. I wanted to talk to you about something so I came to your ball. Nice place by the way.' Winter said.

'Thanks. What did you want to talk about?' Ryu asked, crossing his arms.

'I to talk to you about Ash.' Winter explained.

'Ah. Ash, sit.' Ryu said, pointing towards the picnic table. Ryu and Winter both walked/floated over and sat down. Ryu's tail curled around him while Winter had hers just sticking out behind her.

'I wanted to talk to you about why Ash acts like she is. About why she doesn't like you right now.' Winter explained.

'Ash doesn't like me because she doesn't trust me at the moment. She wants me to prove to her that I can carry my own weight on the team.' Ryu said, finishing her thought. Winter's eyes widened when he said what she was about to say.

'I already had this conversation with Ash. I really appreciate you trying though.' Ryu said while getting up and giving her a hug. Winter blushed and ,slowly, hugged back.

'So do you want me to leave or something?' Winter asked.

'I can tell you like to train here so no you don't have to. You can leave, or join, when ever you please.' Ryu said, smiling. Winter just smiled as well and went back to her training. Ryu, then noticed that they were at the contest.

'On second thought, Winter you might want to leave.' Winter looked back at him, hurt clearing on her face. Ryu just smiled and pointed at the sky. She looked up and saw what he noticed a couple seconds ago. Nodding in understanding, she walked over to him and hugged him again. Ryu blushed and she just smiled. She then closed her eyes and glowed for a second before vanishing, back in her own ball. Shaking his head to clear it, He wondered what the second hug was for. The first one was because of me being nice. The second one though...that was a mystery. Shaking his head and laid back and watched as Luna was introduced and pulled out Ash's ball.

POV Switch: Luna

She pulled out Ash's ball and threw it. The Ultra ball spinning before releasing Ash, who was spinning as well and right before she landed, she did a front flip, already Impressing the judges. She and her Pokemon did this enough times to know EXACTLY how to get the most amount of score. The crowd cheered as they saw Ash, one of Luna's most famous Contest Pokemon. However she did know how to fight, which helps in some cases. Luna already knew what to do.