I Brought You Lunch

A month had passed by since the opening, Amethyst was a great success! Justin and Ava had seemed to mind their own business for once. Ava made a few snide comments to me at the family dinners but immediately stopped when Damon shot her a warning glance. Martin had gotten the all clear from the doctor so we were going to be proceeding with the black and white event tomorrow night.

We had been so busy in the store that I hadn't had the time to complete my dress. I had left Julie to watch over the store and the staff as I needed to be in the backroom all day to finish the dress for the event. Sewing on the sequins was the longest part of the whole thing. It was so time consuming that I didn't realize how much time had passed.

"I brought you lunch." Damon's voice made me jump.

"Can you not sneak up on me like that?" I glared at him.

He let out a low chuckle. "Sorry Love. Your phone was off and Julie told me you didn't want to be disturbed so I brought you food. It's not good to work on an empty stomach."

I backed away from the almost finished dress. "What did you bring me?"

He set down a sack he had in his hand a drink. "I brought you a salad and some watermelon water." He took a step closer and pulled me into his strong arms. "And Me."

"Damon, not here. The staff is present, I can't with them here." I responded.

He thought for a moment and then made his way to the closed door of the backroom. He opened enough to peak his head out. "Julie, close the store for an hour and take the staff out for lunch. Now." He ordered.

"Okay." I heard Julie respond and then hurried footsteps to the front door.

Damon returned when the store was completely empty. "Well, they're gone now."

"You really want me that bad huh?" I smirked.

He lifted me up by my ass and set me on a table. He held me close to him as he stood in between my legs. I could feel his throbbing erection against me. "You've been busy and I've been busy. I need you Love." He placed kisses up and down my neck.

His lips found mine and he kissed me as if it had been years since he had me so close. His fingers worked to unbutton my blouse as quickly as he could. Once he finished he removed the shirt and threw it to the ground. His lips went back to my neck as he unclasped my bra to let my breast free.

He took one in his hand to play with as he sucked and nibbled on the other. His mouth left a small hickey where no one else could see. He continued to bite and suck on me as he kneaded my breast in his other hand and pinched on my nipple. I let out a small moan at the pleasure he was giving me.

He stepped back to take off his suit jacket and he unbuttoned his pants. "Please me Love." He instructed.

I got off of the table and looked him in the eyes as I got on my knees. He watched me in anticipation as I pulled down his pants and then his boxers. I placed soft kisses up and down his shaft to tease him.

"Stop being a tease." Damon spoke sternly as he ran his fingers through my hair.

I smirked and licked up his shaft to make him want more. I felt he had enough and took him into my mouth. A low grunt had escaped his lips as I moved back and forth on him. I placed one of my hands at the base of his erection and moved it up and down as I sucked on him. I gently gave a squeeze here and there which made him grunt more.

I removed him from my mouth and stood up again. He pulled me closer with one hand on my ass and the other caressing my cheek. I could see how bad he wanted more in his eyes. His hand on my ass began to pull my skirt up to reveal the thong underwear I had been wearing.

His hand that caressed my cheek firmly grabbed the back of my neck. "Bend over the table so I can fuck you." He ordered and then let go of me.

I did as he instructed and bent over the table he had set me on prior. He walked over and gave a smack to one of my butt cheeks. He gripped the same butt cheek firmly in his hand and released it to give it a slap once more. His fingers then moved the fabric of my underwear aside and he entered one inside of me from behind.

I moaned as he pumped in and out of me. "Good girl Love." He praised as he moved his finger faster.

He abruptly removed his finger from inside of me but used it to keep my underwear to the side as he entered me. I bit my lip to conceal the loud moan of pleasure I had as he thrusted in and out of me roughly. "Don't be shy, touch yourself so you can cum quickly for me." He spoke in between breaths

He held onto my hips and continued his hard thrusts as I moved a free hand to please myself. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to my climax. I knew he was getting close too by how close together his grunts had gotten. His thrusts got more and more forceful as well.

My body finally caved and I let out a loud moan as I finally had been pushed over the edge. Feeling me orgasm for him was enough for him to reach his own. He held onto me tightly as he finished. Then he pulled himself out and we cleaned up.

Julie and the staff returned as we finished getting dressed. We walked out of the back room to say goodbye. Julie had the look on her face which told me she knew exactly why he had them leave.

"I've got to return to work, make sure you eat that salad." He pecked me on the lips and exited the store.

Julie's look of knowing only intensified after he left. "Did you have a good lunch date boss?"

"It was fine." I gave her a warning glance.

"Oh I bet it was." She smirked.

I shot her the evil eye. "Shut up. I'll be in the back room." I hurried off before she had the chance to embarrass me more.

I had eaten the food and was just finishing up the dress when there were some raised voices coming from the store. "She's busy, you can't see her right now." Julie spoke sternly.

"I want to see the designer and I'm not leaving until I do!" I heard another voice speak. It was hard to make out who it was through the door.

I sighed and exited the back room to see exactly what the customer wanted. If they were here for a custom order I surely didn't want to turn them away. I made my way to the counter and stopped to see a familiar brunette woman.

"What the hell do you want Victoria?" I asked in annoyance. I knew the quiet from Justin and Ava had to have been too good to be true. They must've sent their puppet to do their dirty work.