Come With Me

The jet landed in Chicago and there was a car already waiting for us at the airport. This was a time sensitive contract. Stacey had let Damon know Justin was preparing to leave this afternoon to sign the contract this evening. Damon being as cunning as he is called the client and set up a meeting within the next couple hours.

The client of course didn't turn it down. The advantage Damon had was that he was the president and no one wanted to look bad to Tipton Enterprises. We were going to get settled in a hotel here and then meet with the client. Tipton Enterprises had hotels everywhere so it was easy to find something on such short notice.

We left the jet and got in the car. The car quickly made it's way through the traffic on the street. Damon was reviewing the documents for the contract on his phone. He stared at the screen intensely.

"Everything is looking good, now the real question is if this contract is being signed for the right moral reason." Damon spoke as he was still glued to the screen.

There was a chance that Justin had offered a woman for the night. Depending on if the deal was in talks months ago, I would've been that woman. He either had to hire someone for the part or he had to be honest. Damon would get to the bottom of this regardless.

The car pulled up in front of the hotel entrance quickly. We got out and Damon held my hand as he led us inside. As normal it seemed when traveling with him, the manager was the first one to greet us.

"Hello Mr. Tipton, welcome back." A middle aged man greeted us. "Can I show you to your room sir?"
"Sorry but I'm in a hurry. I'll just take the key please." Damon responded with a professional tone.

The manager reached into his pocket and handed the key to Damon. "Here you are sir."

"Thank you Mr. Linke." Damon spoke before walking us straight to the elevator.

The doors of the elevator shut and it began to ascend to the floor we needed. Damon held me close to him. He tapped his foot waiting for the elevator to stop. He was clearly impatient at how long this was taking.

"When we get up there I want you to get ready. I've scheduled a meeting with our client Mr. Wills in about two hours." He instructed.

"So I have clothes here too now?" I asked.

He glanced at me. "Of course. As my fiance I have clothes for you where I have some for myself. We'll be traveling quite a lot, especially once the company becomes mine completely."

The elevator dinged and we exited. Damon led us to the door of the penthouse. He unlocked it and we stepped inside. It was very similar to the one that was in New York. He led me into the bedroom where I could change.

He looked through the closet of clothes He picked out a dark red dress that would come to my mid thigh. It had little specks of glitter throughout the material. It was also a tank top dress but the back was open down to right before where my butt was. It was simple, but sexy.

"Wear this." He handed it to me.

I nodded and took the dress from his hands. I stripped down and put the dress on as he had requested. It hugged my body tightly. I found a pair of black heels that would match perfectly. Then I moved on to getting myself ready the rest of the way.

I curled my golden hair into loose curls. I then did a silver to black smokey eye for my eyeshadow. I finished off the look with a red lipstick to match the dress I was wearing. I looked myself over in the mirror and was pleased with the result.

Damon had finished changing into an all black suit earlier. He had papers in his hand he was looking over. His brow was furrowed as he looked at them intently. Watching him work so hard was extremely sexy. He looked up from the papers when he finally realized I had entered the room.

"Wow. I should've given us an extra hour." He smirked.

I put my hands on my hips. "And why's that?"
He stood up from the sofa and wrapped his arm around me and grabbed a handful of my ass. "So I could do very, very dirty things to you." His words were filled with seduction.

"Stop it." I playfully smacked him on the chest.

"You're right. Let's get going." He picked up the stack of papers and placed them in a folder.

I followed him as we went back to the elevator. The car was already waiting for us when we made it down stairs. We got inside and it drove us to an office building. When we arrived we entered the building and a secretary took us to the office for Mr. Wills.

"Mr. Tipton, welcome. This must be your fiancé, she's absolutely stunning." Mr. Wills smiled as he shook our hands.

We sat down and the two men started to talk business right away. "I know my nephew Mr. Moore is on his way to do business with you but I was already traveling so I thought we might as well get this taken care of while I'm out." Damon's tone was extremely professional.

Mr. Wills seemed reluctant at first but the more Damon talked the more he listened. Damon had a way with his words to be extremely convincing. His professional demeanor was one of a kind, I've never seen anything like it. After going back and forth for what seemed like an hour or two Mr. Wills finally had agreed to sign with him. Damon brought out the papers he had prepared and Mr. Wills gave his signature.

After the contract had been successfully signed with Damon he wanted to take me out to celebrate. We had eaten at a high end five star restaurant and then went to the club he had chosen. Due to Damon's status we were able to get into the VIP section of the club. There were four bodyguards who were handpicked by Cody that accompanied us.

I wasn't sure why he had picked the club. Damon wasn't really a drinker except for the occasional drink at dinner or when he had a drink because he was angry. He avoided it as much as possible because of his prior problem he had. I had no desire to drink either, the thought of it made my stomach turn and after the last time I drank I felt it would be a bad idea.

A figure approached the VIP section, as it grew nearer the lights showed who it was. Justin. Damon must've figured he would come here after he found out that yet again, his contract was stolen. Justin stared daggers at Damon, but Damon seemed unphased. The look on his face showed he had expected this animosity.

Damon stood up to greet Justin. "Nephew, so good to see you. Why don't you come with me so we can talk." Damon had a wicked smile on his lips.

**author note**

Hey guys, thank you to those who found a interest in my story! I hope you're enjoying it so far! Stay tuned for tomorrow's update, we'll be seeing more of an angry and twisted Damon (;