Pass The Message Along

"What does he mean the game's not over?" I asked Damon who was still holding me tightly.

"I assume the fight for the company." Damon responded. "You don't worry about him, I can handle him." Damon reassured.

I nodded in response. "Okay."

He could tell me all he wanted not to worry but I knew once Justin was determined on something he wasn't going to let up. There was no way to really know what he was up to. I knew Damon was right though, he could probably take care of whatever it is he's up to. I've witnessed his interactions with Justin, he made Justin back down with fear. Justin however seemed to be pushing it a little more and more though.

Damon continued to hold on to my waist as we thanked more people for coming, if this was a party for just an engagement I didn't look forward to the actual wedding we may have. Most of our night was spent talking to people instead of doing anything relaxing. Justin never had me come to any parties like this, which I was fine with before.

We got to a couple where I immediately recognized the man, he had been a client. I turned away quickly which made Damon turn with me. "What's wrong?" He asked.

I sighed, "That man was a client from before." I said in almost a whisper.

"I'll take care of it." Damon kissed my forehead and turned us back to the couple. "It's nice to see you Mr. and Mrs. Williams." He directed his attention to the man. "Dereck, come with me for a second." He spoke and walked away from the man.

It was just me and Mrs. Williams. "How are you feeling about the engagement?" She asked with a smile.

"I'm excited. Damon is a really great guy." I smiled back at her.

Damon returned with Mr. Williams who looked a little scared now. "It's nice to meet you Kaydence." He spoke, shaking my hand as if this was the first time we've met.

"It's nice to meet you too." I responded.

We finished with thanking everyone and the party finally was wrapping up. I was grateful for only having one encounter with Ava and Justin. Damon took my hand and walked me to the car. He opened my door allowing me to get inside and then got in the driver's seat. He started driving before either of us spoke.

"What did you do to Mr. Williams?" I asked.

A devilish smirk took over Damon's lips. "I just made it clear that he would forget about any encounter with you if he knew what was best for him. I told him to pass the message along to anyone else who might have been a client of yours."

"Thank you." I spoke quietly.

He looked over at me. "I'll do that for anyone else who might bring up your past." He looked back to the road. "You're my fiance now. I will not let anyone make you look bad."

We finally made it back to his mansion. I got out of the car and headed inside with Damon following close behind. I started ascending the stairs so I could finally go get some sleep from the busy night. Damon interrupted me as I was almost halfway up.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I was planning to go to bed Damon." I responded.

A seductive grin appeared, "You'll be sleeping in my room tonight Love."

I sighed, "tonight? I'm tired Damon, that party took alot out of me."

Damon met me on the stair I was standing on. We hadn't had sex since before he had left for his trip. He attempted when he was in his rage but since that night he had been respectful. However I knew it was coming, he could only hold himself back so much. He decided instead of ordering me to his room he would make me want him just as much.

He placed his lips on mine, kissing me hungrily. He licked and bit my bottom lip for me to allow him entrance. Of course I couldn't resist, I let his tongue battle with mine. He knew his kiss would make me submit to him. His plan was working, I was beginning to want him as bad as he was wanting me.

He pulled his lips from mine and placed kisses on my neck, sucking lightly with each one. I couldn't help but let a slight moan escape my lips. I felt him smirk against my neck, he finally pulled away. His icy blue eyes looked into mine.

"Which room will you be going to again?" He asked with a seductive voice.

I caved, he knew I would. "Your's." I answered.

Even being engaged we had stayed in our own rooms. The engagement was to help him and the marriage when the time came would be the exact same way. If we had actually been in love or even some type of relationship away from our agreement I would've moved to his room in a heartbeat. And even if I was feeling like I liked him, I knew I was just there to please him.

He took my hand and led me into his room. Once inside he locked the door and stood behind me. He unzipped my dress and placed kisses on my shoulders as he helped strip it off. I was left in my white strapless bra and panties that matched. He placed kisses on my neck leading up to my ear. "We're going to tie you up tonight." He whispered into my ear.

He led me to the bed where he had me laid down, he tied my wrists to the bedpost. He then proceeded to strip off my panties with his teeth. He undressed down to his boxers and got to work on my core. He licked and sucked on my clit making me moan in pleasure. He used a finger to go in and out of me, over and over. He continued making out with my core and fingering me until I was finally at my climax.

"Damon." I moaned his name.

I could feel the smirk grow on his lips. He finally pulled away from in between my legs and brought his lips to mine, kissing me passionately. Our tongues danced together once more. I was craving to have him inside of me.

"Fuck me, please." I practically begged.

He obliged and entered me with force. His thrusted into me, in and out over and over again. My hands being tied up made me one hundred percent under his control. He could do whatever he wanted to me at this point and he knew it. I kept letting out moans as he hit the right spots.

"Cum for me Love." He spoke as he thrusted into me hard.

It sent me over the edge and I was orgasming once again. "Fuck." I moaned out.

He didn't stop to give me a break, he kept going and going. He let out small grunts of pleasure. That was my sign he was getting close. His thrusting got even rougher than before, finally he peaked and came.

After he was finished he untied me from the bed and held me in his arms. We were so worn out from the pleasure we fell asleep in each others arms.