Cardfight!! Vanguard: Generations PV

Start from the beginning

"You should've kept your position as A Class's homeroom teacher while you still could, then."

Hiden snickered slightly, taunting her. After all, for the past three years, their classes had been at war at each other constantly. In the end, Hiden's class proved stronger, even with only 14 students.

That was a deep blow to Toujou's pride, as she had consistently been an A Class homeroom teacher at this school for six years. Being sent down to B Class was an unforgivable mark of failure to her.

"Don't worry, this year's kids are totally gonna kick your ass!"

Toujou put on a cutesy voice as she said that terrifying line.

"After all, B Class is looking super strong~. Guess who got Ichinose-chan?"

She proudly declared B Class's crown jewel smugly. Ichinose Natsumi, much like Senzaki, had been a stand-out student amongst the females. As such, she'd be a hot commodity for the teachers. She used Jamyocongo from Nubatama.

"Ah, if only she was in my class. Maverick's gonna kill me when he hears about this..."

Her surname being "Ichinose" was no mere coincidence - Natsumi was in fact Maverick's daughter.

Ryuzaki laughed, knowing his overprotective best friend wanted his daughter to be in Ryuzaki's class for peace of mind. Instead, she was unfortunately swept away by someone else.

"Of course, I can't forget about Obama-kun too~!"

Toujou was also over the moon when she found out that a former American president's grandson had been put into her class.

"And just to shove it in your face, I'll say Machida-kun as well~. Him, Obama-kun, and Ichinose-chan will definitely lead my class to victory!"

Machida Kouta was her final pick of best students. He aced the entrance exam and was a great candidate for A Class, but his underhanded methods and shrewd way of thinking landed him in B Class. He used Phantom Blaster Overlord from Shadow Paladin.

 He used Phantom Blaster Overlord from Shadow Paladin

"Imma be real with you chief, my class sucks."

Being straightforward about it, Riku looked at her class list with shaking hands.

"...like seriously, I know this is C Class, but this mediocrity is so mediocre, it's almost impressive!"

Slamming down the papers, Riku crossed her arms with a huff. Pushing her glasses up, she thought about it for awhile.