Cardfight!! Vanguard: Generations PV

Start from the beginning

Toujou Tokuko, speciality English, a former A Class teacher, who had dropped to B Class during the intra-class battle.

Akusa Riku, speciality mathematics, a former D Class teacher, who had climbed to C Class during the intra-class battle.

And Chabashira Shizuka, speciality history, an E Class teacher. Her class was stagnant and never ascended.

The former C Class homeroom teacher, Itou Haruki, speciality science, had dropped to D Class during the intra-class battle, but quit his job due to stress when both his class's representatives had been mercilessly expelled in a Special Exam in the last semester of their 3rd Year.

To take his place was a new homeroom teacher: Mikazuchi Ryuzaki, speciality sex education. He would replace Itou-sensei as D Class's homeroom teacher for the next year.

"As the homeroom teachers of these classes next year, I'd love to hear your opinions on them."

Kirigaya paced up and down the office, before settling in his leather chair comfortably.

His menacing aura was enough to suffocate the teachers seated before him, yet the gentle kindness radiating from his eyes was enough put them at ease. A contradiction of yin and yang.

"As A Class's homeroom teacher, may I start?"

Hiden smiled, standing up. As someone without "fear" of Kirigaya's piercing presence, he was prepared to go first.

"Whatever order suits me."

"These A Class candidates are great and all, but two of them jump out at me the most. It's Ryouta Hane and Senzaki Kanami."

Of course, this was a lie. Hiden knew who the real stars of A Class were, but wouldn't be so careless as to reveal it to the other teachers in the room. Instead, he chose to tell them which students were most likely to become the faces of the class in the future.

"Ryouta uses Genesis, a strong Astral Poet build focused on using Valkerion to end the game swiftly. Senzaki uses Dimension Police, focusing on Bradblack for multiple vanguard attacks to grind the enemy down slowly."

If Hiden were to be truthful, he'd say that Maehara Ryuuji and Shimada Kuroshi were A Class's best students

"You're so lucky to get Senzaki-chan~. I wish she was in B Class!"

Toujou complained a little. After all, like everyone else, they had been watching closely at all the students participating in the entrance exam, and Senzaki had been a stand-out among the females all day.