Flashback

When Klaus Mikaelson was 10 years old, he was walking through the woods after having an argument with his father.

He had his head looking down but he stopped when he heard the whimpers of a girl.

He ran over to the sounds only to find a girl, around his age lying on the floor, with blood pooling around her.

"Oh my, miss are you okay?" Klaus asked as he kneeled besides her.

"Where am I?" The girl asked.

"I'm not entirely sure. We're in the woods." Klaus said. "Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine. I meant what planet am i on?" The girl asked as she started to stand up.

"What planet? Earth, I guess?" Klaus furrowed his eyebrows, helping the girl up. "We should get you to my mother, she can help you with your injuries."

The girl looked freaked, "Yes. Okay."

***

"Mother!" Klaus shouted as they got back into the village.

Esther came running out of her home, seeing her son with a bloody girl.

"Oh my, what happened?" Esther said as she took the girl out of Klaus's arms.

"I'm not sure. I found her like this on the floor." Klaus said.

"I will take care of her." Esther said, shooing her son away.

Esther guided the girl into her home and sat her down on a chair.

"Where have you come from? I've not seen you around here?" Esther said as she started bandaging up the girl.

The girl looked up to the sky, "up there"

Esther furrowed her eyebrows, "what do you mean?"

"I come from the planet Xerox. My parents got me off it before it.... before it exploded." The girl said with tears in her eyes.

Esther stopped, confused by the information. "What is your name?"

"Amelia Zor-El"

"Well, Amelia, how about I take care of you?" Esther smiled.

"Thank you."

***

3 years later
"Catch me if you can Niklaus!" Amelia shouted as they were running from Klaus.

"It is not fair. You have inhuman powers." Klaus complained.

"Don't be a sore loser, Nik. You cannot blame the yellow sun." Amelia said as she slowed down and looked behind, towards Klaus.

"It gives you powers!" Klaus complained.

"Please. I was already seen as a goddess even without the yellow sun." She gloated.

"Well, I'm sorry your highness." Klaus teased as he bowed.

"My parents were the king and queen of my planet, that does not mean you have to call me 'your highness'." Amelia laughed.

"Yes but you are the goddess of mischief and manipulation." Klaus laughed.

"Yes, I am quite aware. Thank you" Amelia sarcastically said.

Klaus was slowly walking towards her.

"Got you!" He said as he grabbed her arms.

"You distracted me. That does not count." She pouted.

"Maybe I'm the god of manipulation if I could trick you."

"In your dreams, human." She said as she turned on her heels and ran away.