Kuzusouda~Sexy soup

Characters; Top: Fuyuhiko kuzuryu
Bottom: Kazuichi Souda

Game: Danganronpa Goodbye despair

Kinks/Warnings: drugged stew(yall remember the stew scene so if you know you know) uh ass slapping, hair pulling, and dirty talk.
🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘
3rd pov
🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘
  The students of class 77-B(I think that was their class :| ) were eating stew that the ultimate cook Teruteru Hanamura prepared for them. Kazuichi Souda the ultimate mechanic took a few bites and he suddenly felt hot his face was heating up. A wave of desire crashed over him. He shakiky stood up seeing it had the same effect on the other students. Kazuichi looked over at Sonia Nevermind the ultimate princess and started to unzip his jumpsuit while walking over to her but before he could get closer he was grabbed by the arm and dragged away by someone.

  Kazuichi was thrown into a bathroom stall. He stumbled a bit his back hit the wall. Kazuichi whimpered and slid down to the floor. His head was looking to the floor but he could feel someones gaze above him. Kazuichi looked up only to see Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu the ultimate Yakuza.

  More waves of desire and want and need crashed over Kazuichi. These waves were stronger than the ones he had when he saw Sonia. Kuzuryu kneeled down and put his thumb on Kazuichi's chin. He pressed down on Souda's chin causing Kazuichi's face to be at Fuyuhiko's level. He was no longer looking up.

  Fuyuhiko's face was red and he was panting heavily but he was still smirking. "K-Kuzuryu I-I don't know what's going on I'm so needyy~" Souda whined his mind clouded with lust. The Yakuza chuckled, he too was needy but he didn't eat much of the stew so he was able to hold himself back. "Hm? Oh that's to bad.. you have your eyes set on Nevermind correct? You wouldn't want me to be your first time" Kuzuryu murmured. Kazuichi let out a whine he wanted something anyone, no not just anyone he wanted The Yakuza.

  He needed him badly. "Noo~ I wan-want youu~ please~" He whined as he lifted his hand to Kuzuryu's tie (they are in the clothes they wear in game not in the anime btw) desperately trying to take it off. Fuyuhiko couldn't take it anymore. He roughly cupped Kazuichi's face and pressed his lips against the others. Kazuichi whimpered into the kiss. Fuyuhiko got on his knees and pulled Souda closer to him.

  Kazuichi desperately tried to add tongue and Fuyuhiko allowed it the desire and the heat was getting the best of him. The kiss was sloppy. Kazuichi would whimper every time they separated only for Fuyuhiko to kiss him again but more roughly. Fuyuhiko's hand travelled down Kazuichi's back, to his ass then to his thighs. The Yakuza rubbed the mechanic's thigh.

  His finger moving in a circular motion. His other hand moved from the mechanic's hair to his inner thighs. Kazuichi bucked his hips in hopes of getting some interaction with Fuyuhiko's hand. He got exactly that. His erection rubbed against Fuyuhiko's hand causing a moan to erupt from Kazuichi.

  Kazuichi pulled away from the kiss, saliva all around his lips like lip gloss. The Yakuza chuckled and moved his to the mechanic's erection palming it gently causing another moan to come from Kazuichi. He bucked his hips "please Fuyuhikoo~ I need you I want you I n-nehah~~ nee~hah ah mmn~" Kazuichi couldn't finish his sentence as more exaggerated moans escaped his throat and out his mouth echoing in the bathroom. Fuyuhiko couldn't hold himself back anymore the heat becoming to much to handle. He needed relief. Fuyuhiko practically ripped off Kazuichi's jumpsuit and underwear aswell as his own clothes.

  Fuyuhiko shoved his fingers into Kazuichi's mouth. Kazuichi's eyes rolled up as he sucked on Fuyuhiko's fingers like something out of a hentai. When Fuyuhiko's fingers were dripping in saliva he picked Kazuichi up and shoved him onto the toilet. Kazuichi's hands were gripping onto the toilets handles while his body was slanted so his ass was in the air.(if you've ever watched a bathroom fukcing hentai then you would know I don't really know how to describe it so.. bare with me) Fuyuhiko pushed his fingers into Kazuichi's ass.

  Kazuichi let out a scream his legs quivering. After prep Fuyuhiko took his still soaked fingers and pumped his dick to get the saliva off his fingers so he could use it as a makeshift lube. He then shoved his penis into Kazuichi. Kazuichi's eyes widened as his tongue stuck out of his mouth while he moaned. There was no pain the only thing he could feel was the pleasure of Fuyuhiko basically destroying his insides.

  "Oh yeah~ You feel so fuckin good~ mnn~" Fuyuhiko grunted. He reached his hand up and tangled it into Kazuichi's messy hair pulling it making Kazuichi's head tilt back. This made Kazuichi's screams of pleasure louder. "OH F-FUYUHIKO IT FEELS SO GOOD~ HAH~ P-PULL MY HAIR HARDER~ S-SLAP MY ASS PLEASEE~" Kazuichi screamed he let all of his deepest kinkiest desires pour out of his mouth. Fuyuhiko smirked loving the control he had over Kazuichi.

  He lifted his hand and smacked Kazuichi's ass. Kazuichi screamed the burning sensation was so good he loved it. He felt like his legs might give out the pleasure was to much. Soon he felt something grow in his stomach. He felt like he was going to reach his limit.

  "F-FUYU~ I F-FEEL IT COMING I'M GONNA REACH MY LIMIT PLEASE BRING ME TO MY CLIMAX FUYU PLEASEEE~~" Kazuichi begged. Fuyuhiko moved his hips rougher he too felt like he was going to come. "G-go right ahead Kazuichi I'll cum inside you if that's what you want~" "OH PLEASEE CUM IN ME". Kazuichi came hard along with Fuyuhiko who came inside him.

-AfterMath-
  Kazuichi was absolutely exhausted and he passed out right after they were done. They were able to leave early because of the fiasco with the stew.....FIN~
🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘🥘
DAILY AUTHORS NOTE: Boom another chapter. I hit over 1k words again😌 also I'm trying this new thing called Aftermath in my chapters like its basically what happened after all the smut. Anyways hope you enjoyed.

I luv you forever😎💞

Daye published: February 25 2021