Nagito x Fuyuhiko x Kazuichi

Characters: Nagito komaeda 😲
Fuyuhiko kuzuryu👶🕴
Kazuichi souda 🦈🥤

Game: Danganronpa 2: Goodbye despair

Warnings: threesome there also isnt any consent but souda doesn't mind lol(I think that's it-?)

Daily authors note: So um this is going to be based on a art I saw on the rule 34 website ahaha 🏃‍♂️💨
------------------------------------
3rd pov
------------------------------------

  Kazuichi was laying on his bed bored. Then the sound of his doorknob rattling got him up. He unlocked the door and suddenly the door flung open causing Kazuichi to yelp and fall on the ground. "Oh sorry Souda" Nagito said "yeah its fine Komeada what do ya want?" Nagito didn't say anything just grabbed Souda by the arm and dragged him to Fuyuhiko's cabin. Souda was shoved in. Nagito stepped in closing and locking the door behind him.

Nagito then grabbed Souda by the waist and rubbed his hands up and down Kazuichi's sides. Souda's face flushed "g-gah!? Nagito what a-are hng~ you doing!?" Nagito just gave a small laugh. Suddenly Souda felt his jumpsuit being unzipped and slipped off "hm?~ You aren't even wearing underwear Souda!~" Fuyuhiko said "F-Fuyu? Oh god n-nagito!~~" Nagito had stopped rubbing Kazuichi's sides and started playing with and licking Kazuichi's sensitive nipples. Souda then felt something wet on his dick "haah!~~~~ Oh fuck Fuyuhiko!~~ N-Nagito!~~" Fuyuhiko was deep throating(is throating even a word-?) Souda's throbbing cock while Nagito played with Souda's nipples "hm~ feels good Kaz?~" Nagito whispered in Kazuichi's ear "y-yes f-fuck!~~ Mmm~~ Your mouth is so good Fuyu g-god Ah~" Fuyuhiko started palming himself moaning sending vibrations on Souda's dick making Souda's moans increase in volume. Souda put his hand in Nagito's pants Nagito to wasn't wearing underwear so Souda started swirling his thumb on Nagito's tip "gah!~" Nagito bit down on Souda's neck and right on his sweet spot guess his luck helped him there and Nagito also started to pull Souda's hair with his free hand the other still playing with Souda's nipple.

Fuyu started bobbing his head faster and moving his hand in his pants faster causing more moans and sending more vibrations on Souda's dick. The pleasure was getting more intense for Kaz "FUCK I'M G-GONNA AH~ CUM!~~~" Soon the bittersweet liquid came out of all of there dicks all at the same time. The three panted,cleaned  up, and then cuddled on Fuyuhiko's bed. FIN...
------------------------------------
A/N I- pffft ya um idk how to feel about this 🏃‍♂️💨

Date published: December 24 2020