KINKTOBER DAY 5: OUMENO

Started: 10/4/2022 @ 2:26PM

Kinktober day 5: food play
No sub/bottom dynamic
Warnings/kinks: food play obvi, blowjobs, oral sex, and pussy eating
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
  Kokichi and Himiko were laying down and cuddling it was a chill day just basking in each other's presence. However Himiko had a lot on her mind, she had accidentally came across an article that said "food can spice up your sex life". She was mentally preparing herself to suggest this to Kokichi but she was scared to not knowing what his reaction will be. Kokichi could tell something was worrying her so he decided to speak up. "mmm? Himiko is everything okay? You seem worried!" He said holding onto Himiko tighter.

  Himiko turned red and muttered " I- want to tell you something.." Kokichi smiles and sits up "What is it?" Himiko sits up as well and stares him in the eye, face completely red, and declares "I want to try food play!" Kokichi's eyes widened before he giggled "nee he he~ how dirty Himiko! We can try it, I am always open~" Kokichi tried to stay confident but Himiko could tell he was incredibly flustered, However it gave her a sense of security knowing that they were both going into this blindly. Himiko nodded and tried to recollect some of the things she read on the article "Uhm the foods we can try is whipped cream and honey..." Kokichi smiles and gets up quickly going to the kitchen and comes back with the items.

  " I think we accidentally left the whipped cream out so it's room temperature.." Kokichi says as he sheepishly grins. Himiko nods her head "I think that's better I read that colder things isn't all to pleasurable on a penis..." Kokichi makes a noise "p-penis?' Himiko nods and gestures for Kokichi to lay on the couch and he does. She then picks up the can of whipped cream and takes out Kokichis penis causing another yelp to leave his mouth. "Nyeh... I'm going to put whipped cream on here .. is that okay?" Kokichi turns red and nods his head "w-we are trying something new after all hehe~"

  Himiko nods and starts to stroke him to get him hard as Kokichi lets out sighs of pleasure. As soon as Kokichi's cock was fully erect, Himiko shakes the can and begins to spray the cream on the sides of Kokichi's cock. "O-oh that feels good~!" Kokichi moans out. Himiko smiles "I think it should feel better once I do this.." Himiko puts his cock into her mouth focusing on taking off all the whipped cream. Kokichi whimpers and moans "o-oh Himiko!~ it feels good!~" Tears begin to form in his eyes as he grips Himiko's hair.

  Himiko puts it in her mouth deeper savoring the sweet taste of the whipped cream. It didn't take long until Kokichi came into Himiko's mouth. She pulls his cock out of her mouth and swallows. Kokichi quickly recollects himself and then gets an idea on how to use the honey. "Himiko I think it's your turn to lay down he he~" Himiko turns red and lays down.

Kokichi grabs the honey and pulls down Himiko's leggings,skirt, and underwear. He then puts honey on her vagina. Himiko whimpers "n-nyeh.. sticky.." Kokichi sticks his face in between her legs and begins to suck and lick. Himiko cries out and wraps her legs around him. Kokichi put his tongue into her causing Himiko to cum hard. Kokichi laps it all up and giggles "so sweet..~"FIN~
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
DAILY AUTHORS NOTE: Less goooo I finished it 😻 hope whoever requested this is satisfied!!! As always see yall in another sex scene!

Finished: 10/5/2022 @ 3:12 pm
Published: 10/5/2022 @ 3:12 pm