Hajime x Chiaki

Characters: Chiaki Nanami👾Hajime Hinata🍊

Game: Super danganronpa 2: Goodbye despair

Warnings/kinks: Praising
♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡
3rd pov
♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡

  Hajime pinned Chiaki to the wall "Chiaki~ I-I wanna make love with you! Please will you let me praise you and love you?" "Y-Yes Hajime I allow you.." Hajime smiled pulling Chiaki into a passionate kiss. Chiaki immediately kissed back. Hajime slid his hands up Chiaki's shirt and unclipped her bra causing it to slide down Chiaki's shirt. Hajime rubbed Chiaki's nipples causing them to harden. Chiaki whimpered into Hajimes mouth......

Soon they were both undressed. Chiaki panting laying down on the bed Hajime looming over her "You look so pretty Chiaki~ So beautiful~" Hajime cooed. Hajime's hands roamed Chiaki's body touching places no ones ever touched before. Chiaki gave out small moans....Hajime thrusted into Chiaki causing her to let out high pitched moans "gah~ Your so warm and tight Chiaki god I love you!" Hajime moaned out he was on the verge of coming "C-Chiaki can i cum inside please!~" Chiaki moaned "Y-Yes Hajime please cum inside of me!" Hajime thrusted faster on the verge of release. Hajime and Chiaki both came at the same time while moaning about how much they loved eachother....Fin~
♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡
DAILY AUTHORS NOTE: Lol sorry this was short and shit but I am ✨Unmotivated✨ I love this ship its one of my favorites! Also um if anybody was w o n d e r i n g. I won't be doing the ships: Kokichi x Shuichi, Nagito x hajime, Makoto x Kirigiri because all three of those ships make me 🦙U n c o m f y🦙

Date published: December 24 2020