Gundham Tanaka x Curvy!Fem! Reader~Kitten

Characters: Top: Gundham Tanaka🐹🧣

Game: Super Danganronpa 2: Goodbye despair

Warnings/Kinks: Maid dress yes. Um Kitten kink?? And potential bondage??? Ion know um and um i think thats it 🤨
😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣

It was Y/N and Gundham's anniversary. Y/N decided to do something special for her boyfriend. Y/N went out to the store to go buy a gift for Gundham however she couldn't find anything. Suddenly Y/N's eyes landed on something and a smirk crossed her face. It was a pink maid dress. She walked into the store and asked to buy it and she purchased it along with cat ears. Y/N went home and Gundham was still at work and he wasn't going to be back until dark.

TIME SKIP

Gundham was coming home in 30 minutes so Y/N took that as her cue to dress up into what she bought. She put on the outfit and looked at herself in the mirror. Y/N smiled at herself and ran her hands along her curves tracing them in some kinda way. "Damn do I look like a snack" Y/N said to herself before laughing. Y/N decided to go prepare dinner for after what was gonna happen. 30 mintues later dinner was cooked and Gundham walked into their shared house taking off his shoes. "My paramore? Where are you" "In the room!" Y/N replied. Gundham smiled and walked up the stairs. He walked into the room to see his wife. A ribbon tied around her chest making her breasts very noticeable. Gundham's face flushed not expecting this at all. "Happy anniversary dear~" Y/N said in a real seductive tone. Y/N walked up to Gundham "I couldn't find anything for you at the store so I'm your gift tonight you could do anythinh you please~ I am yours after all.~" Gundham smirked and picked up Y/N throwing her onto the bed. He admired her before starting to undress her. Y/N's eyes widened starting to feel somewhat self conscious she really didn't think this through. "You are absolutely gorgeous my Queen" Gundham spoke as if knowing that she was growing self conscious. Y/N was already wet. Gundham pulled down his jeans and thrusted into Y/N. He thrusted into her suddenly pulling out and cuming onto her stomach...FIN~
😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣
DAILY AUTHORS NOTE: Requested by: CIRCUSJILL

Hi yes I am back 😩 Sorry it took me so long to get out the new chapter I was deadass procrastinating so that's why this is so short and lowkey rushed at the sex part 😣 but I promise the next chapters will be more detailed and not rushed! I really hope I didn't disappoint :) It's also been quite some time since I have written an X reader 🙀 Last time I wrote a full X reader story was back in 2018 about Baldi on Quotev. Well um... see you in the after life chickies imma drown in myself in the shower :)/j

Finished: July 4th 2021 at 1:05 AM

Published: July 5th at 7:25 PM