Ishimondo

Characters: Bottom: Mondo Owada🥞😡
Top: Kiyotaka Ishimaru😳

Game: Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

Warnings/Kink: Cursing and the characters might be way ooc😩 and maybe potential bondage
😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔
3rd pov
😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔
  It was valentines day. A day the two boys cherished. Valentines day was usally spent on a date. I mean valentines day was their anniversary! But today was going to be different for Kiyotaka had something planned~

-Time skip-

  Mondo came home from work and called out to his boyfriend. "Taka! I'm home!" "I'm in the bedroom~!"  Mondo took off his jacket and shoes before going to their shared bedroom. Mondo walked in and saw that their led lights were red,candles were lit, and soft music was playing in the background. Though there was no sign of Kiyotaka anywhere. Until Mondo heard the door close behind him.

  Mondo spun around meeting face to face with Taka. "Hey babe~" "T-Taka!" Mondo stuttered he couldn't comprehend much seeing as the way taka was speaking turned him on a bit. "Happy anniversary~" Taka spoke pushing mondo down on the bed. Now you would think that mondo was an aggressive top.. oh no no he was a submissive bottom during intercourse. Taka isn't to aggressive but he is hella seductive.

  Kiyotaka climbed on top of mondo softly kissing his neck. "Hm..~" Mondo breathed out. "T-taka why are-!?" Mondo tried to speak but was cut off by Taka biting down causing a high pitched moan to erupt from mondos mouth. "I thought I would change it up a bit this year~" Taka spoke again running his hands up and down mondos chest. Mondo was really turned on.

  Takas eyes moved down to mondos crotch "hmm? Turned on already mondo?" Taka smiled moving his hand down to trace the tent in mondos pants. Mondo gasps and tries to grab takas hand. But before he could taka moved his hand causing Mondo to whine. Taka smiled and got off Mondo and walked to the closet. Mondo's confusion only grew.

  After a few minutes taka walked back to the bed with a rope. "T-Taka?" Mondo stuttered out his mind racing. Taka leaned down and kissed mondo mondo kissing back instantly. Taka still in the kiss grabbed mondo's hands and tied them together. Mondo pulled away confused.

  Taka just kissed Mondo again and climbed onto the bed. He started pulling down mondo's pants and undergarments leaving mondo in only his shirt. Mondo pulled away a blushing mess. Taka pushed Mondo down gently climbing onto the bed. "W-Wha-? T-AH~" Mondo couldn't finish his sentence as he felt something wet moving on his cock.

  "T-taka! Oh fuuck!~" Taka hummed moving his head faster trying to get Mondo to cum. "Haah~ Y-you- ahg- c-cu~ ah!~" Mondo couldn't speak the pleasure hit him like a semi-truck. He didn't understand why he couldn't hold out for long. "C-Cuming!~" Taka moved his head faster and faster before mondo's seed shot down his throat. Taka took mondo's cock out of his mouth and swallowed.

  "Mm~ Don't think we're stopping here mondo~" Mondo blushed. Taka fumbled with his belt and pulled down his pants. Taking of his boxers he grabbed lube and lubed up his dick. Mondo liked going without prep but taka usually never did. "Because its such a special day I'll go without prep~" Taka purred.

  Mondo drooled at the thought. Taka shoved his length into mondo causing mondo's eyes to widen. Mondo arched his back a loud moan leaking out of his mouth as Taka roughly thrusted into him. "O-OH FUCK!~" Mondo's mouth curved into a drunk looking smile drool escaping. Taka leaned down until the two men were chest to chest and nibbled on Mondo's ear.

  Taka felt himself about to reach his climax "m-mondo I'm gonna release do you want me to cum inside?~" Taka asked. "GAH-~ Oh please-hah~ F-Fill me u-AH~up!" Mondo moaned out. Taka grunted as his hot seed filled up Mondo. Taka's seed sent Mondo over the edge causing a scream to come out of mondo as he came....FIN~
😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔
DAILY AUTHORS NOTE: Requested by: That_mhalover4life
Here you go hope you enjoy!

Date published: February 10 2021