Soudam

Top: Gundham Tanaka
Bottom: Kazuichi Souda

Game: Danganronpa Goodbye despair

Warnings/Kinks: Degrading,begging, and edging.

Scenery where smexy time happens: Gundhams room with red LED lights to set the mood😏
💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦
3rd POV
💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦
  Kazuichi wasn't feeling himself he got butterflies everytime he thought about a certain someone. That someone being Gundham Tanaka the ultimate breeder. The mechanic was currently sitting on his bed thinking of ways to get Gundham off his mind. He suddenly got an idea maybe porn could help him get gundham off his mind. Surely watching a video of someone else would help him out.

  Before Kazuichi could get to his search engine he got a message from Gundham himself. Kazuichi sighed to himself and clicked the notification. What he saw made his mind run wild it was a picture of gundham completely nude the picture seemed to be a thumbnail of a video. Kazuichi hovered his thumb over the video and clicked it. He had his headphones in so he didn't worry about his phones volume.

  The video consisted of Gundham Tanaka pleasing himself while calling out the mechanics name. Kazuichis face was all shades of pink and red. He quickly got off the video seeing as it has been deleted from the chat. Where the video once was there was a message instead.

Hamster-Chan: That wasn't meant for any mortals eyes erase this from your memory

  It read. Kazuichi began typing away at his digital keyboard before another message popped up.

Hamster-Chan: Though if you want..come over my domains open.

  Kazuichi's eyes widened not expecting something like this from gundham ever. Kazuichi debated but made the decision to go over. He quickly slipped on his shoes bolting out the door(running into the door) and over to gundhams home. Kazuichi got there and knocked. The door opened and he was suddenly pulled in and pinned to the wall(the door closed don't worry).

  Kazuichi looked up seeing a red faced Gundham. "So you decided to come mortal?" Kazuichi's face flushed "y-yeah" Kazuichi never seen gundham look so... Attractive sure he was already attractive but he somehow was even more attractive. Gundhams hair was down and sticking to his forehead, he was completely nude, his chest was big,he was muscular you could definitely see abs, and his breath was hot against Kazuichi's face. Gundham leaned his head down to Kazuichi's ear and whispered "mortal do i have permission to destroy you hmm~~ pleasee~"Gundham whined out the please as his hands roamed kazuichis body gliding gracefully lightly touching souda's private parts.

  Kazuichi gasped a bit "y-yes gundham I-I give you my permission I've been wanting you so badly!~" Gundham chuckled and nibbled on Kazuichi's ear. Soft moans and whimpers erupted from Kazuichi's mouth. Gundham pulled his face away from kazuichis ear and leaned in close to Kazuichi's face before capturing the mechanics lips in a passionate kiss. One of Gundhams hands were unzipping kazuichis jumpsuit while the other was roughly pulling at Kazuichi's disheveled pink hair.

  The mechanic was suddenly lifted up into a bridal position and thrown onto a bed. Kazuichi blushes closing his legs and trying to cover a lot of his body realizing that he had no clothes on and gundham was hungrily staring at him. "Now now mortal I want to see all of you~" Gundham practically purred grabbing kazuichis legs and spreading them. Gundham put his head in between kazuichis legs and put the mechaincs dick into his mouth. Kazuichi used his elbows to prop himself up and looked down at gundham "a-ah~ ffffuuck~~" Kazuichis legs were twitching.

  Gundham looked up at kazuichi a fake innocence in his eyes. "Gah!~ I'm gonna cum!" Kazuichi whisperer shouted. Gundham stopped and put his hand on the shaft going up and down. "If you cum now I'll have to stop mortal and you don't want that right?~ You want my dick in your slutty ass yeah?~" "hah~ yeahh I do b-bu- gh~ if you keep r-ruuUbing me like that I'm gonna cum-" Gundham smiles "then beg for me to stop beg for me to stop if you really want me so much" Gundham spoke and sped up his hand.

  Kazuichis breath hitched his legs twitching "Ah fuck!~Gundham pleasee stop it I dont wanna cum unless your inside me I-I don't A-gh~~ want to stop heree~~" Kazuichi begged. Gundham chuckled and let go of kazuichi standing up and walking over to his drawer. Kazuichi couldn't help but stare at Gundhams muscular build. He stole a glance at Gundhams ass blushing a pink a darker pink,darker than his hair. "I can sense you staring mortal~" Gundham spoke rummaging through his drawer before finding a bottle of lube.

  Kazuichi averted his eyes. Gundham walked back to the bed and climbed on "Do you want me to prep you first" Gundham asked as Kazuichi nodded. Gundham squirted lube onto his fingers and then slowly inserted one into kazuichi. Kazuichis yelped in pain. "Shh mortal the pain will cease soon" Gundham spoke his voice as smooth as butter.

  He soon added a second then a third stretching out Kazuichi to fit himself. "Are you ready mortal?" "Y-Yeah" Kazuichi nodded. Gundham put lube on his dick and then slowly entered kazuichi. "Hah~!" Tears flowed down kazuichis cheeks. Gundham frowned a bit and rubbed Kazuichis hands comfortably.

  A few minutes passed until Kazuichi spoke up his voice shaky "you can move now." Kazuichi whimpered Gundham nodded and he started to thrust his hips slowly "ngh~ haah~ G-ah~ Gundham go faster!~" Gundam slowed down a bit "beg for it sinner~" "MMN~ Pleasee gundham please go faster! I'm begging you~~" Kazuichi begged. Gundham smirked and thrusted his hips faster

  "yeah you like that slut? You like the feeling of my dick? Yeah?~~" "Yeah I l-lOVE it!~~ Gyah!~" Kazuichi yelped as he felt the pleasure get more intense. "Oh? Did I find your prostate mortal?~" Gundham grinned and moved his hips rougher putting Kazuichis legs on his shoulders to get better access to Kazuichi's prostate "GUNDHAM OH GOD I'M  GONNA CUM!" Kazuichi screamed.

  Gundham put his thumb over kazuichis tip "Beg for it slut~" Gundham growled "OH PLEASEE PLEASE GUNDHAM I'M BEGGING YOU LET ME CUM!~~ PLEASE GREAT OVERLORD OF ICE PLEASEE LET ME CUM! NYAHH!~~" Kazuichi screamed. Kazuichi calling Gundham overlord of ice was a big turn on "Ok slut~ I Gundham Tanaka will allow you to cum~" Gundham leaned down and bit kazuichis neck marking him as his property before removing his thumb of the tip of soudas tip.

  "Gundhammm!!!~~~" Kazuichi let out a monstrous whine as cum shot out of his throbbing cock. Gundham grunted moving his hips faster on the edge of cuming "mortal can I come inside you?" Kazuichi nodded and moaned "Y-YES PLEASE CUM INSIDE MEE!~~" Gundham thrusted deep inside him and let out his load. Both were completely exhausted......FIN~
💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦
DAILY AUTHORS NOTE: I just beat my record words this chapter has 1k+ words. I also tried a new writing style if any of you noticed lol anyways thanks for reading this and thank you for 1.28k reads! I also tried really hard to get gundhams dialogue right so sorry of its bad smh ALSO SORRY FOR UNPUBLISHED THE CHAPTER WATTPAD WAS BEING WEIRD

I luv you forever😎💞

Date published: January 26 2021