Celestia Ludenburg x Fem! Reader~ Strip poker

Started: August 25 2021 at 10:11 AM

Characters: top?: Celestia Ludenburg

Game: Danganronpa trigger happy havoc

Warnings/kinks: Um as the title suggests strip poker and thats all.
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

  Y/N was going over to Celestia's house, her reasoning being that Celestia invited her over. Now Celestia inviting her over was unusual. She never invited her over but today was different Celestia had a very special day planned.... Y/N stood infront of Celestia's home and knocked on the front door. She heard the clacking of heels and the door swung open.

  Y/N smiled as she saw Celestia Ludenburg standing at the door. Celestia was absolutely beautiful to Y/N, she reminded her of a skillfully crafted porcelain doll made with such love and care. (I'm being a simp rn leave me alone) Celestia smiled at Y/N and allowed her to come inside "Welcome dear do make yourself at home" She said her voice gentle. Y/N always loved the visits to Celestia's home it was very welcoming.

  "Hello Celestia what did you invite me here for?" Y/N asked very straightforwardly. Celestia chuckled "My~ Is it a crime to ask for a friend to stop by?" Celestia teasingly cooed. Y/N felt her cheeks heat up. Celestia shook her head at Y/N's flustered reaction and started to walk to a game room "Come now dear, we're gonna play a special game~" Y/N quickly scurried over to Celestia... The two walked into the game room and Y/N saw a pack of playing cards.

  "Now we're going to play a little game called "Strip poker". "S-strip poker!!?" Y/N exclaimed "You don't have to play if you're to chicken." Celeste said with a smirk "oh you're on!"

-time skip-

The two played until they were only in their undergarments. Y/N started to feel a wetness in her .. area. Celeste seemed to notice somehow and smirked "oh? You're getting wet down there Y/N" Y/N squeaked "uh! M-Maybe I should go!" Celeste giggled "oh no dear you cant leave until we've done the grand finale!" "G-grand finale-?" Celeste walked over to Y/N and grabbed her wrist, she leaned down and whispered into her ear "mhm~" Y/N was shaking in arousal "and w-what are you thinking of Celeste" Celeste dragged Y/N all the way to the bedroom. "Sit on the bed darling while i get the things we need~" "Yes ma'am" Celeste smiled and walked away. A few minutes past and Y/N was starting to get impatient.

  She started to rub herself against Celestia's bed gradually going quicker. "Hmm~ ha!~ oh shit!~" Y/n was fully humping the bed, imagining Celeste in it's place. She was close, about ready to finish, when suddenly she heard a chuckle come from the door. "Trying to get yourself off without me hm?~" Y/N jumped and stoped what she was doing to only look down in embarrassment. "Nuh uh look up sweetie~" she did as told and looked up to see Celeste taking off the remaining pieces of clothing she had on.

  The door was closed and locked so Y/N didn't have anywhere to look at besides the beauty infront of her. Before Y/N could think any more she was pulled into a rough kiss. She melted into it as Celeste slowly pushed her down to the bed. She pulled back and leaned down face to face with Y/N. "Is this okay?" Y/N giggled "I wouldn't have let you go this far if it wasn't" Y/N said as she grabbed the back of Celestia's head and gave her another kiss filled with lust and passion.

  Celeste smiled into the kiss and started to take off Y/N's underwear and bra. Celeste pulled away looking at the beauty before her. Y/N giggled and started to tease Celeste. She opened her legs wide and started to touch herself. "Mm~ Celeste!~" is all she had to say before Celeste lost control.

  She moved Y/N's hand from her area and replaced it with her head. She sucked on Y/N's pussy her tounge sucking the clit as her fingers were deep inside hitting Y/N's places. Y/N moaned and wrapped her legs around Celeste's head moving her hips up and down. Celeste moved her head from Y/N and slowly moved up and placed her pussy on Y/N face "Come on sweetheart treat me good!~" Celeste said and Y/N moaned and started to suck and lick Celeste's shaved pussy. Her juices were intoxicating she just couldn't get enough.

  She started to finger herself as she ate her out. "OH fuck!!~" Celeste moaned moving her hips. She soon came on Y/N's face and Y/N slurped it all up. Celeste dropped onto the bed on her back and Y/N took initiative and slowly placed her pussy against Celestia's. She rocked her hips and heard a moan come out of Celestia's mouth. Y/N then rubbed their pussies harder together the bed rocked back and forth.

  The sound of juices and skin rubbing and moans were heard. "OH CELESTIA I'M GONNA CUM!" Y/N moaned feeling her high build up. "M-ME TOO!~" They both came on eachother before catching each other in a desperate kiss and rubbing against eachother for a second round...FIN~

-------------------------
Finsihed: November 28, 2021 at 10:44 Am

DAILY AUTHORS NOTE: JESUS CHRIST THAT TOOK ME 3 MONTHS TO DO 😰 I'M SORRY Y'ALL!! BUT IG I'M BACK AND READY TO MAKE MORE CHAPTERS YAYY ROUND OF APPLAUSE :)))) WELP HERE U GO CELESTE SIMPS TAKE UR FOOD.

REQUESTED BY: Kuzusoda
I hope you enjoy reading this as much as i enjoyed writing it :)

Make sure to follow me on Instagram! possumsporch

Or friend me on discord! possumsporch#7571

HAVE A NICE DAY