Soumeada~meanwhile

Started: April 11th 2022 at 5:32 pm
Top: Nagito
Bottom: Kazuichi

Game: Danganronpa 2 goodbye despair

Warnings/kinks: spoilers for chapter 4 of dr2 sorta public??? Whips, Dirty talk, degradation, small praise, and overstimulation.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
3rd person pov

"Fuckin nagito.." Kazuichi grumbled "makin me fix the elevator... bossy motherfucker.." Kazuichi was fixing the elevator after Nagitos sudden mood change. "When did he get so assertive? I don't deserve this shit.." Kazuichi mumbled unaware a certain someone was watching him. "It was kinda hot tho.." Kazuichi grinned as he spoke,
his mind sorta wondering to.. much more off topic matters. Kazuichi's thoughts were interrupted as he heard a familiar laugh, a laugh from an unhinged psycho, Nagito. Kazuichi turned to face the cackling maniac with an annoyed look "Whaddya want? I'm not done with the elevator be patient." He growled. Nagito leaned down, now being face to face with the crouching mechanic "You think it's hot when I'm assertive hm?~" Nagito grinned as Kazuichi's eyes went wide and his face turned red.

  "I-I-" Kazuichi began trying to explain himself but Nagito shut him up with a kiss. Kazuichi was in a state of euphoria, he was on cloud 9. Nagito pulled away a twisted smile on his face "Why don't we go ahead and go to my room?~ We wouldn't want anyone bothering us now do we?~" Kazuichi nodded wordlessly as Nagito pulled him up and dragged him to the luxury room elevator long forgotten. Once they got there Nagito closed the door, locked it, and shoved Kazuichi onto the bed. Nagito climbed onto the bed and kissed Kazuichi once again, this time Kazuichi kissed back.

  Nagito started to run his hands down Kazuichi's body. First his chest, then his stomach and stopping on the very obvious buldge. Kazuichi moaned into the kiss and tangled his hands into Nagito's hair. Nagito pulled away giggling "mm so desperate~" Nagito began to unzip Kazuichi's jumpsuit. Kazuichi whimpered again. "Hey Kazuichi?~" Nagito whispered "hm?" Kazuichi responded. "How do you feel about toys?" Nagito said.

  Kazuichi blushed "I-I don't really mind them.." Nagito grinned "What type of toys do you like?" Nagito questioned as he started to rub Kazuichi's cock. Kazuichi moaned before mumbling something. Nagito scowled and squeezed Kazuichi's cock roughly causing him to yelp. "Speak clearly." Nagito demanded and went back to rubbing Kazuichi's cock. "W-Whips!~ hah~ I like whips!~"

  Nagito giggled "Mm? You're a masochist? How cute!~" Kazuichi started squirming around embarrassment filling his entire being. "Well lucky for you the final dead room had loads of fun whips and I happened to bring them along with me!" Kazuichi shivered suddenly feeling chills go down his spine. Nagito got up and went under the bed leaving Kazuichi naked and afraid(im srry). Nagito popped out from the bed with a black whip. "Alright turn over dear~" Kazuichi obeyed and turned around and without nagito telling him, got on all fours. Huge mistake.

  Without warning Nagito hit Kazuichi's ass causing him to moan very loudly. "Did I tell you to get on all fours?" Kazuichi shook his head to which Nagito whipped his ass again. "Use your words bitch." Kazuichi gripped the sheets quivering in pleasure. "N-No master!~" Nagito grinned sadistically.

  Nagito began to undress himself, Kazuichi turned his head to watch before being whacked once again. "Don't look slut~" Kazuichi moaned into the pillow, his toes curling in pure pleasure. Kazuichi then suddenly felt cold thin hands lift his hips up. "Alright, before we truly begin, do I have your consent?" Nagito chuckled. "I wouldn't have let you go this far if I didn't consent.." Kazuichi grinned.

  Nagito nodded and pushed himself in without prep causing a scream to leave Kazuichi. "AH~! Nagito! Nagito!" Kazuichi chanted the white haired mans name in pure ecstasy. "Aren't you a fucking masochist! Taking me like such a good slut!~ ah-~" Nagito let out a moan as Kazuichi tightened at his words. Nagito grabbed the whip and whacked his back causing another moan to leave Kazuichi's mouth as his nails start to rip the sheets.  Nagito let out his signature cackle and started to roughly pound into him. Kazuichi was seeing stars the feeling of Nagito's cock pound into him, the pain in his back and ass, it was all too much. "OH FUCK NAGITO!~~" Kazuichi screamed in pure pleasure as a flash of white blinded his vision.

  Nagito laughed continuing to pound into his ass, using Kazuichi for his pleasure as Kazuichi began to sob the pleasure causing overstimulation. "Ah you feel so fucking tight!~ I'm gonna cum~ oh~ I'm gonna come inside you!~" Nagito shot forward his chest pressed into Kazuichi's back, his mouth right next to his ear "Oh yeah!~ I'm gonna cum so deep inside you~ You'll like that huh?~ cuz you're such a good bo-ah!~ good boy!~" Nagito's cock twitched as a stream of cum coated Kazuichi's walls. Kazuichi shot forward as if he had been shocked screaming Nagito's name. Kazuichi's legs gave out as did Nagito's. The two men panted as they began to calm down. Nagito pulled out and watched as his cum leaked from Kazuichi. Kazuichi shakily got up and looked over at Nagito. "W-Well that was something..I guess I better get goin.. gotta fix the elevator." Kazuichi began to sit up, his legs almost giving out before Nagito pulled him back. "Atleast let me clean you love~" Nagito whispered. Kazuichi blushed "Huh- love?" Nagito smiled "I love you Kazuichi." Kazuichi felt his heart leap out of his chest "I love you too Nagito.."...FIN~
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Finished: April 11th 2022 at 8:53 pm

NOT SO DAILY AUTHORS NOTE: Hi! HI! I know it's been very long a very very long time (like 4 months-?) but uh I'm back! That's great isnt it?? Well another and much longer soumeada chapter! I feel like my writing has infact improved! Hope you lot liked it! See you guys in another sex scene :)

Published: April 12th 2022 at 8:28 pm