Soumeada

Characters: Top: Kazuichi Souda
Bottom: Nagito Komaeda

Game: Danganronpa Goodbye despair

Warnings/Kinks: Praising, and the characters might be ooc 😾
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧
3rd pov
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧
  Nagito was on his bed jerking himself off because he didn't think trash like him deserved to get pleased by his boyfriend Kazuichi Souda. "Hng..~ hahh~" Nagito panted and whimpered quietly moving his hand faster "hangh~~ Nmm~~" Nagito closed his eyes. "Nagito?" Kazuichi walked into Nagito's bedroom immediately turning red and closing his eyes "Gah! Sorry Nagito!!" Kazuichi closed the door. Nagito sighed and pulled up his pants feeling bad that his boyfriend had to see that. Nagito walked out of his room and saw Kazuichi sitting on the couch with a red face.

  "Kaz? I'm sorry you had to see such trash doing that.." Nagito spoke. Kazuichi looked at his lover with a frown "Your not trash Nagito and also.." Kazuichi got up and hugged his lover "why didn't you tell me you were horny~?" Nagito's face flushed "I-I just didn't think trash like me deserves to be pleased by you.." Nagito whispered

  "You deserve alot of good things Nagito c'mon" Kazuichi grabbed Nagito's hand and gently dragged him to his room. One in his room he gently pushes nagito on the bed and crawled on top of him pinning Nagito's hands above his head "You look so pretty darling~" Kazuichi cooed causing Nagito to look to the side in embarrassment. Kazuichi moved his head down to Nagito's neck kissing it gently. Nagito gasped and whimpered quietly.

  Kazuichi smiled and sucked on Nagito's sensitive skin. Nagito's neck was littered in hickeys. "So pretty~" Kazuichi whisperes slowly removing Nagito's clothes. He dragged his tounge from Nagito's chest to his inner thigh causing small moans to erput from his lover's mouth. It was like a beautiful melody to Kazuichi....Kazuichi was gently thrusting into Nagito moaning about how good he feels and how beautiful he looks. They both came and fell asleep....FIN~
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
DAILY AUTHORS NOTE: This is really lazy I had this in the drafts for awhile and I lost motivation and its also been a week or somethin since I updated so here take this shitty update.

Date published: January 17 2021