Soudam Valentines day special!

Characters: Gundham Tanaka and Kazuichi Souda/soda

Game: Danganronpa Goodbye despair

Kinks/warnings: Public space,Gawk Gawk 3000, risk of getting caught.
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
3rd pov
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
  It was valentines day! A day where couples got overpriced chocolate and bears for each other, go on dates and be all mushy gushy and make all the single people sad an jealous! Kazuichi Souda was one of those people until he met the love of his life Gundham Tanaka the ultimate breeder. They were going on a date for today is their anniversary of one year. Gundham was getting ready wanting to look his best for his beloved. Gundham knew how much Kazuichi liked it when Gundham's hair was down so he kept it down for this special night.

  Kazuichi smiled to himself in the mirror and did finger guns "whats cookin good lookin? Gah no! That is so embarrassing!" Kazuichi whined rubbing his hands on his face. The mechanic just sighed and put on his shoes. He left the house to walk over to Gundham's house. Once he reached Gundham's house he saw an absolutely charming Gundham waiting outside messing with his signature scarf. "Heyy! Gundy!" Kazuichi screamed causing the breeder to jump a bit "my paramour do keep your voice down" Gundham whispered burying his face into his scarf seeing as the couples who walked by gave them weird stares.

  "Gah! Sorry Gundy I'm just so excited I mean..! Can't you believe it we've been together for a year!" Kazuichi said his voice lowering a bit. Gundham could've help but give a smile to his beloved. "Yeah it is quite amazing." Kazuichi chuckled and grabbed Gundham's hand "now cmon! We have to get to the restaurant!"
                           ~Time skip~

  The two men were sitting down one on both sides of the table. They were sitting at the very back of the restaurant. "What can I get you two men today?" The waiter spoke "oh can we get-" Gundham's voice wasn't heard in Kazuichi's ears he was thinking hard about something. He wanted to do something."is that alright honey?" Gundham asked Kazuichi for the 3rd time "huh? Oh yeah!" Kazuichu nodded his head.

  "Alright well be back in around 20 minutes." 'Perfect..' Kazuichi thought. "Hey Gundy.." "Yes my love?" "Can I suck your dick?" Gundham almost choked on his water. Kazuichi's bluntness catching him off guard. "Cmon gundy hurry we only have 20 minutes!" Kazuichi whisper shouted. "F-Fine..." Gundham spoke I mean there weren't any people sitting around them. Kazuichi grinned and went underneath the table. 

  He unbuckled Gundham's pants and pulled down his underwear. Kaz started stroking him causing a choked moan to escape Gundham's mouth. Kazuichi smirked and slipped Gundham's penis into his mouth. He had to work fast twenty minutes isn't exactly a long time. He suddenly heard footsteps and stopped what he was doing. Gundham was breathing heavily. "Here you go sir... where did your date go?" "A-ah he went to the dark corridors or as you mortals call it the restroom" "I see well enjoy your meal!" The waiter walked away. Kazuichi snickered causing Gundham to roll his eyes and move his hips up a bit. Kazuichi got the message. He started bobbing his head slowly. "H-ha.-~" Gundham's legs were twitching, he was drooling the tiniest bit, face red, and his moans were choked like they were stuck in his throat. "Ghh~ I-I c-cu- haha~" Gundham couldn't produce proper sentences. The pleasure was too much seeing as Kazuichi was going really fast with his head and his hands. Soon Gundham came hard into Kazuichi's mouth....FIN~
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
DAILY AUTHORS NOTE: Well.. Requested by: Aesthetic_Pinkk

Hope you didn't mind how long this took.

luv u forever💗

Date published: February 24 2021
.