Hajime x Male!Reader~ Late night

Started: July 29 2021 at 5:16 pm

Characters: Top: Hajime Hinata

Game: Danganronpa 2: Goodbye despair

Warnings/Kinks: Mmm pretty vanilla, uh! Couch sex idk if that needs a warning but again I'm not taking chances 💀 ALSO THEY SHALL NOT BE USING LUBE FOR THEY ARE IN THE LIVING ROOM HE GOING IN RAW!
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hajime and Y/N were both sitting down on the couch watching a horror movie. "Wah- This guy is so dumb! He could've just pressed the automatic open button!" Y/N said yelling at the screen, he couldn't believe that these horror movir characters were so dumb! Hajime laughed and stood up accidentally blocking Y/N's view of the movie. Y/N looked up at his boyfriend. "Im gonna go take shower alright?" Y/N nodded "yeah yeah- now move it!" He exclaimed trying to see what happens next. Hajime sighed and kissed his boyfriend's head before walking away. "why AREN'T YOU MOVING CHRISTOPHER GO!" Y/N yelled at the character as if he was gonna listen to him.

15 minutes later Hajime was done with his shower and came back out with shorts and no shirt. Y/N looked over from choosing a new movie as the movie ended. "Hey love how was your show..er?" He paused and looked at Hajime's chest "holy.." Hajime looked confused "What?" "You have a really big chest!" He exclaimed. Hajime blushed and covered himself "Hey! Why are you staring!" Y/N shrugged then he grinned "hey wanna go a round? On the couch?" Hajime blushed a deep red "fine." He walked over to the couch and pinned Y/N down "I'm on top." Y/N's face heated up but he smirked "alright then." Y/N pulled Hajime into a kiss, Hajime started to grind on him causing Y/N to moan. Y/N stuck his tongue into Hajime's mouth causing Hajime to moan and growl. He pulled down Y/N's pants, pulling away from the kiss. "I'm gonna go in without prep or lube baby, you think you can handle that?" Y/N smirked "I can handle that." Hajime grinned and pulled down his shorts. "Ready love?" "Always." Hajime entered him and it all went blurry. Y/N was in so much pain and it felt so good. "HWAH- AH~" Y/N screamed out, he could barely comprehend what he was feeling. Hajime's cheeks were pink and he bit his lip "agh- fuck so tight~" Hajime started to speed up causing Y/N to open his mouth in a silent scream, his back arching as his eyes rolled back, white ropes of semen shot from his cock. The suddent tightness caused Hajime to cum inside of him...FIN~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Finished: July 29, 202021 at 6:28 pm

DAILY AUTHORS NOTE: BOOM ANOTHER CHAPTER this time I actually made a chapter in one sitting :) Requested by: casperphobic hope u enjoy this! SORRY FOR FORGETTING TO TAG THE PERSON WHO REQUESTED IM A DUMB DUMB AND CAN'T REMEMBER THINGS

Published: July 29 2021 at 8:08 pm

Writing Lemons Because I'm Hanging On A Thread🙇🏽‍♀️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें