KINKTOBER DAY 4:KOMAHINA

Started: 10/4/2022 @ 7:10 AM
Kinktober day 4: Cam boy/girl
Top: Hajime
Bottom: Nagito
Warnings/kinks: Semi-public sex, sex at party, livestream sex obvi, blowjob, they 69 at one point
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
  Hajime groaned as he stood in front of Nagitos mansion. A Halloween party was being held here with Ibuki being the host. Hajime was wearing a bunny boy costume. He was going to do a Halloween bunny boy livestream for his account on only fans. 'I guess I won't be doing that' Hajime sighed once more before entering the mansion.

  Once he walked in everyone was already dancing while Ibuki, Hiyoko, and Chiaki were performing on stage. He walked over to the snack bar avoiding conversation with everyone, as he was eating Nagito came up to him wearing a play boy bunny costume. Hajime's eyes widened as Nagito began to fiddle with his hair "Hi there Hajime! It seems that we're kinda matching.." Hajime just stared before he got an idea, He smiled at Nagito "what a coincidence Nagito." Hajime leaned forward and puts his hand on Nagito's chest.

  A gasp leaves Nagito's lips "Hey how would you feel if we went to your room..?" Nagito turns red and holds onto Hajime's hand "I- I.." Nagito takes a breath. 'This is what I always wanted.. I wanted this for so long' Nagito thought. Nagito nodded his head, agreeing to Hajime's request. Hajime grinned "Alright take me to your room Nagito." Once they made it to Nagito's room, Hajime instructed Nagito to sit on the bed.

  Nagito sat down and watched as Hajime sets up his phone on a livestream. "U-uhm.. Hajime what are you doing?" Hajime turns around "Setting up a livestream." "For what?" Hajime smiles "I'm going to stream us having sex." Nagito turns red and looks over at the camera and then Hajime. "O-oh!" Hajime covers the camera and goes over to Nagito "Are you okay with that?" Nagito gulps and rapidly nods "Yes!" Hajime grins and uncovers the camera before he pounces onto Nagito kissing him roughly. Nagito let's out a shocked moan and warps his arms around Hajime.

  Hajime starts to unzip the back of Nagito's costume and takes it off leaving Nagito completely exposed. He then sits on Nagito and moves down towards his exposed cock, Nagito is breathing heavily as he looks at the camera, 800 viewers. Not only that but the chat was blowing up too. His mind went blank as Hajime's mouth took in his tip. "AH!~" Nagito cried out Hajime was surprisingly skilled it made Nagito wonder about how many people he's done this to.

  Hajime moved Nagito's cock deeper into his mouth causing a loud moan to leave Nagito's mouth. Hajime bobs his head up and down while rubbing what he can't fit with his hands. Lewd sounds of slurping, moaning, and pings of donations fill the room. "H-Hajime I'm cuming! oh FUAHHHH-!~" Nagito bucked his hips up cuming into Hajime's mouth. Hajime takes Nagito's dick out of his mouth and opens his mouth to the camera and then swallows.

  Hajime then pulls down his pants to reveal the tail he had was a butt plug. He spread his ass cheeks(lmao) and pulled it out letting out a moan. He leans down to Nagito's ear and whispers "I'm going to ride you now got it?" Nagito whimpers and nods. Hajime without prep slides down onto Nagito's cock and screams out as his eyes roll back. He was facing the camera, Hajime was in full view with his bunny ears close to falling off.

  Nagito helplessly moaned and writhed underneath him. Hajime moans and starts slamming himself down "SO good!! Mm~~" Hajime yells out using Nagito for his pleasure. Nagito begins to kick his feet and squirm close to cuming once more. Hajime felt him twitch before he filled him up. Hajime cries out and cums as well.

  Hajime gets off, moves his ass into full view of the camera, spreads himself, and allows the viewers to see the cum spill out of his ass. Hajime gets up and ends the livestream and turns to Nagito and smiles "Thank you Nagito." Nagito smiles and nods his head "uhm is this just a one time thing?" Hajime raises his eyebrows "oh no! I actually want to take you out  lets say next week?" Nagito giggles and nods.....FIN~
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
(not so)DAILY AUTHORS NOTE: ayyy day 4 of smuttober 😫 komahina Halloween PARY!!! HOPE YALL ENJOY AND ILL SEE YALL IN ANOTHER SEX SCENE!

FINISHED: 10/4/2022 @ 11:00 AM
Published: 10/4/2022 @ 11:35 AM