38 | kim taehyung

Kim Taehyung

“Dansae ah,” Ahro spoke into her receiver

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

“Dansae ah,” Ahro spoke into her receiver. “Mother had a really bad fight with Sooyeong. She looked really emotional after and I thought it would be the best time to poison her mind like you said but we got a slight problem…”

She paused for a while and stared through a window on the Outhouse.

“Taehyung is here with her… and I’m pretty sure he comforted her because now they’re literally bonding over the junk. I can’t believe this shit.” She breathed.

Dansae and Minho met up with Ahro and Nayeon after school yesterday. Mostly because, after the chemistry practical, both Minho and Dansae overheard Taehyung’s confession. Nayeon flipped out immediately after but they calmed her down and assured her that they had a plan to ruin their date.

That plan consisted of brainwashing Sooyeong into thinking he only wanted her for sex in hopes that she would be a no-show which would make Taehyung think she stood him up therefore creating a rift. It was a seemingly simple plan that could have worked but at that moment, Ahro wasn’t so sure because from her position outside she watched Sooyeong take Taehyung’s hand in hers.

She cringed, “What now? And are you still going to hack his account?”

Dansae spoke on the other end and she listened attentively. She was ready to do whatever it took to break those two apart because her hate for them grew to greater lengths since that fight in the cafeteria but to put it more simply she just didn’t want Sooyeong to be happy.

After her conversation with Dansae, she made a move, knowing exactly what needed to be done. She stood at the foot of the door, took a breath in and pushed her weight against it.

*

“Well… isn’t this a sight Nayeon would love to see?” Ahro smirked at Taehyung and Sooyeong, who looked rather tensed upon her arrival.

She stepped closer and so did Taehyung.

“What do you want?” his voice was deep.

“It’s nice to see you too Oppa,” her voice was laced with sarcasm. “But since you’ve asked, I’d really like it if you could leave unless you want to meet my mother,”

His eyes narrowed and Sooyeong felt anxious.

“She doesn’t like anyone meeting Sooyeong like this,” her hands were on her hips. “So if you don’t want me to tattletale then you should really get going.”

“Go ahead, I’m not afraid.” He announced.

“Oh but my dear unnie is,” she laughed. “Look at her.”

He glanced behind him to find Sooyeong looking overly nervous. She was indeed afraid, she thought she had shaken off that look which Ahro had given her earlier but it wasn’t the case. Seeing her now is making her overwhelmingly uneasy.

“If you fail to listen, mother will punish her in a new tactical way which I believe she was going to use today, yah Sooyeong?” her crowed voice resurfaced those memories of Suhjin about to kick her.

“New tactical way?” he looked down at her.

“Taehyung,” her breaths were heavy. “I really think you should leave.”

“Soo,” he looked at her pleading face. “If The Dragon Lady is hurting you—”

“Just go Taehyung, please.”

“Dragon Lady?” Ahro announced, annoyed. “Is that supposed to be mother? What bullshit.”

“Ahro, I don’t know what emotional game you’re trying to play—” Taehyung spoke but Sooyeong pushed him in an attempt to get him to move.

“It’s not a game,” Ahro smiled. “And it seems that she’s eager to have you gone so do one thing, just listen. You’re gonna see her tonight anyway.”

Taehyung decided to heed the words and actions thrown on him but as he passed Ahro he gripped onto her wrist, “I don’t know who told you about tonight but if you mess things up, you’re gonna regret it and that’s my promise to you.”

Ahro only smirked, “Everything will be fine, we haven’t told Nayeon anything.”

Taehyung clicked his tongue, annoyed and he walked out with Ahro following him. She made sure he was out of sight before she went back in to talk with Sooyeong.

“Ok here’s the deal Sooyeong,” she pushed the said girl onto her bed, who looked back at her, afraid.

Ahro smirked upon seeing that, ‘Good, she still looks fragile.’ She thought.

“I didn’t want to be the one who told you this but I have no choice…” she drawled then leaned forward to hover above Sooyeong. “Taehyung is a secret closet pervert. All he wants is to fuck you and nothing more.”

Sooyeong gasped, surprised. “N-No, that’s not true.”

“Oh but it is my dear unnie. He thinks you’re easy.” She informed and the latter sparked a memory. Those were the exact words Taehyung had told her sometime back when he had been unbuttoning his shirt.

Now that she thought about it, Taehyung was always rather perverted-like whenever he was around her. She always just thought it was banter and because he was her crush she always let it slide.

“All of the things he’s done was just to make sure you get comfortable with him… take a look at this,” Ahro shoved her smartphone in front of Sooyeong and her eyes fluttered over the screen. “You should believe me now.”

Her eyes widened slightly. It was an image of Taehyung inappropriately looking at a females behind as she stretched in gym class.

“H-He probably just looked that way at the wrong time, it’s nothing.” Sooyeong pushed the phone away from her and tried to sit upright.

“He looked away then back at her ass, Sooyeong.”

She furrowed her eyebrows but Ahro began to panic internally because she wasn’t taking the bait.

Ahro stepped back to quickly think of something to save this plan and suddenly something clicked.

“He was just like this at his previous school too.” Her voice was firm. “He practically dated every girl. He’s a Playboy, Sooyeong, so you better watch yourself.”

Her words soaked in and Sooyeong began to doubt her thoughts— she began to doubt Taehyung just a bit, even though she knew she shouldn’t be because she trusted him.

“I’ll leave you with your thoughts, you decide whether you want to get wrecked by a pervert or not.” Ahro voiced, seemingly satisfied with Sooyeong’s reaction. Then she quickly slipped out to initiate part two of their plans.

Sooyeong just sat, completely still all through the afternoon, and she recalled every memory she had shared with Taehyung. In her heart she couldn’t believe that he would ever do something like that. To her, he struck her as the type of person who’d not purposely play with a females feelings rather he’d take care of her and that felt like exactly the case for her.

But now because of Ahro’s words, she couldn’t help but morph most of those memories into something bad. Like that time when they first took care of Yeontan. She recalled telling him that she didn’t want to strip in front of him but his reply to that was rather suggestive and it made her somewhat doubtful and uneasy; who knows maybe you might. Even that indirect kiss they shared could have been him testing the waters.

She groaned, annoyed, because she felt as if she was going insane with all of the emotional distress. Everything that has happened to her was just so terrible and it was like a never ending streak but through it all, Taehyung was always there. He was always there in her darkest moments and always brought her back to spirits whenever life threw a curve ball at her.

If he really just wanted to fuck her with no strings attached then why in the heavenly stars would he think so deeply about things; why would he have made all of those carefully thought out sticky notes which tied up with her feelings and Spring just to freaking knock her up when he could literally do it to any girl on any day of the week.

It didn’t make sense to her. In fact, nothing made sense. That fragment of belief she had in Ahro began to fade. Even if he dated all of those girls from his previous school, she had a good idea as to why he did so; he felt bad to reject them so at the time he probably didn’t know what else to do but date them.

Even though he was that ninety nine percent innuendos and one percent cinnamon roll, she knew he still had a pure heart with zero ill intentions. He would never put her in a position to hurt her because as far as she knew he cared a lot about her and so did she.

“Ahro won’t knock me down this time,” she wiped away whatever tears had formed, chucked aside the ramyeon she’d been stress eating and got up. “I will go see the Cherry blossoms with Taehyung.”

She knew that a big part of her yellow paint was Taehyung and she wasn’t about to mess this up. She ran over to her closet and grabbed the clothing which Seokjin had gifted her. She quickly slipped out of her house and ran across the lawn.

She entered through the kitchen as usual but Seokjin was nowhere in sight. She thought perhaps he was done mixing his cauldron for Suhjin. Nevertheless, as covertly as possible she made her way upstairs to shower and get dressed. She really didn’t want to be spotted by Ahro or her mother or things would go south.

Thanking her lucky stars, she safely managed to get to her old bedroom without being caught. From there, she undressed and stepped into the steaming shower. All of the tensions she’d felt throughout the day felt as if were being washed away. It put her mind at ease.

After she showered, she put on her underwear, slipped on her pastel sweater and miniskirt. She stood in front of her body size mirror, tucked in the sweater and threw on a pair of black block heel ankle boots. Then she stared at her reflection, after fluffing out her hair.

She looked really cute or rather fresh like a salad, so smooth.

Thereafter, she quickly grabbed her stuff and creaked open the door and peeped out. When she came upstairs, she hadn’t seen anyone but she still wanted to be cautious. The possibility of Ahro or Suhjin having eaten Seokjin's secret blend worried her. What if they ate his food and actually died because there was literally no signs of life anywhere.

She snapped out of her thoughts and bolted out of the room. Even though her heavy footsteps could be heard throughout the hallway, she kept going. Down the stairs she went, with quick steps, and into the kitchen but all too soon she bumped into someone.

A gasp left her lips as she rebounded but alas she never hit the ground. Instead, she felt a hand on hers which straightened her up.

“Aish, Sooyeong. Be careful.” Seokjin’s soft voice resonated and she looked up at him with a sheepish smile.

“Sorry, I don’t know where The Dragon Lady is.”

“Aigoo, the plan was a success. You won’t be seeing her for a while.” He winked, devilishly. “And look at you!” He beamed then stepped back to get a better look at her. “So beautiful, exactly like your mother.”

“Thank you,” she blushed. “But mom was prettier.”

“Aish, let me click a photo,” he suggested. “Let me get my camera from my room.”

“No! No! No!” she countered before he could slip away. “I didn’t do my makeup or hair. I promise I’ll send you pictures later on.”

“But you don’t usually use mak—” he stopped when he noticed her pout. “I guess it’s all for Taehyung.”

“I won’t over do it,” she smiled. “And I have to go.”

“Run along now.” He said and stepped aside, allowing her to pass. “And don’t forget those pictures!”

She gave him a nod and hurried along because she promised to meet Taehyung around four at Olympic Park since that was the biggest park around with lots of Cherry blossom trees and afterwards she planned to take him to her special place.

She entered her Outhouse, did her hair and makeup— she went with a neutral look, like she promised Seokjin. Lastly, she applied some Chapstick then picked up her smartphone to check if she was running late but her eyes caught sight of an Instagram mention by Taehyung as well as a Kakaotalk message.

Her first instinct was to reply to his Kakaotalk message, which was from around the time he left. He asked her if she was fine and she assured him that she indeed was and that she was looking forward to seeing him soon.

She happily smiled as she clicked onto the Instagram tag but when the post popped up her hazel eyes warped into shock and her happy state faltered.

The smartphone slipped from her grasp and fell to the ground, shattering just as her heart did.

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

Do you really think the nation's baby boi would treat a girl like that aye, if he does then he really deserves a Kang Soojin kick to the face.

Author, Lu 💜