08 | spilled salt

Spilled Salt

Sooyeong used all of her willpower to get out of bed for the new day which was probably going to be worse than yesterday but alas, she thought she might as well hit the ground running

Her body was dead tired from a restless night thanks to Jimin. He blatantly ignored her countless messages where she pestered him about the contents of the video which he apparently had. She wondered all night what it was about.

She couldn't believe the nerve of him.

Now, with her messy bed hair, half closed eyes, softish pout and her oversized t-shirt which hung off her shoulder (similarly to Dobby's own one) she dragged herself toward her school uniform that sat pretty in a coat hanger on her clothes drawer.

She grabbed it together with whatever essentials she needed for the day and school because she usually showered in the main house in her old bedroom and from there she would have breakfast (if she could stomach it - begs the question - with the sight of The Dragon Lady). Thereafter, she would head straight for school.

A pair of sweats was thrown on before she could run across the lawn and as she did so, her hair tousled with the air resistance. Once inside she was met with a strikingly fresh Seokjin.

His hair was neatly parted, a slim-fit brown turtleneck graced his upper body that somewhat amplified his features (he must have used a face mask last night) which would have left any women swooning but she, she just stood there frozen and stared at him in wonder.

The comparison in looks, currently, between the two were galaxies apart. She looked like an abandoned, ragged child whereas he, he was like a prince fresh out of an anime - this definitely screamed house elf and master.

"Oh Sooyeong! Good morning." He beamed - he's in a good mood too. "Hope you enjoyed dinner last night."

"Hmm." She only mumbled, and fixed the strap of her backpack that began to slip off-shoulder. "And where are you going today all dolled up?" She finally asked.

"Felt cute. Might delete later." He teased and she only raised an eyebrow. "Grocery shopping." He deadpanned then started frying some eggs.

"Just grocery shopping?" Sooyeong asked, unconvinced. "Are you sure you're not going to see Namjoon-nim again huh?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

Those two are best friends. They've known each other since college days but despite them having a brotherly bond, Seokjin, just like Jimin and Jungkook, cannot disclose any information about Sooyeong's home life to anyone because Suhjin threatened to fire him if he ever did so and that wouldn't be a good thing in either of their cases.

Mostly because Seokjin has known this home for a long time. It's become his home and he's like family now. As in the case for Sooyeong she'd be left alone fending against that wicked women. Hence, everything remained under wraps.