05 | broken

Broken

English class was next on the timetable and the duo had been making their way there but that was until Jungkook and Jimin pounced on Taehyung midway

The expression on Taehyung's face said he was ready to give it all up and die but Sooyeong on the other hand looked confused especially at the two boys sudden jolliness.

"Can we not do this now?" Taehyung whined as the two boys leeched on him. They were like two high school girls wanting the hot tea to be spilled but Taehyung wasn't ready to spill it just yet.

"Live in the moment hyung. We don't know if we'll get tomorrow." Jungkook sprouted wisdom as Jimin tugged at him. "We'll probably be a little late for class noona." He added and all Sooyeong could do was watch them in utter bewilderment.

"Please~ save me from these two Sooyeong ah~." Taehyung cried while being dragged away, and passed homeroom.

"She will do no such thing!" Jimin's stern voice faded in the distance and soon they turned a corner which opened into a staircase. Then they disappeared out of sight.

Sooyeong only sweat dropped at the odd yet familiar event that brought on a pinch of nostalgia in her mind. She remembered when those two cracks dragged her away to question her about her hot chocolate deliveries to Taehyung.

"Oh no."

Something struck her and it struck her hard.

"Maybe I should save him? What if they start hacking on him because they found out he bought me hot chocolate?" Her mind drew circles in her head. And after a short moment, she mumbled to herself. "I definitely should..."

With no clear-cut plan of action on how she intended to rescue him, she quickened her pace in their direction nonetheless but to her utter dismay things turned sour faster than the likes of the golden snitch - somehow her misfortunes just kept building up to the point where she was convinced that the earth wasn't spinning properly on it's axis anymore.

As she passed homeroom, in her haste, she felt a sudden tug on her left arm, which then harshly pulled her back. At the gripping contact, she gasped. And consequently, the styrofoam cup let loose from her hand allowing the wonderfully divine contents of it to meet the cold floor down below.

The remaining hot chocolate, which Taehyung had ever so thoughtfully purchased for her, laid splayed on the floor and the only thing she could do was stare at the now luke warm liquid. Her heart twisted at the sight of it. It may just be a simple cup of hot chocolate to everyone else but to her it meant so much more than that.