정보 | love me seriously

❝I'm a parasite now and you're the host

❝I'm a parasite now and you're the host. So wherever you go, I go.❞

In which Kim Taehyung aims to win the heart of his first love, Min Sooyeong, however, an endless maze of hardships and lies threatens to hinder his chances of doing so.

• • •

This is a rewritten edition of my original book, Sticky Notes which was written back in 2018.

Note: You do not need to read that book in order to read this one because this is not a sequel.

This book contains much more storyline with a deeper plot, slice of life, relatability levels are probably more precise and it indulges on real issues. So, I hope you guys find this version more appealing.

• • •

Inspiration for this book were drawn from various sources such as k-drama's and anime. Some of the topics/theme's found in this book are genuine interests or things I've always wanted to write about. Also, a lot of the story line is built from Taehyung's pre-debut plus after debut life experiences and more minimally; my life coupled to create this fictional story.

• • •

Although the above is true, majority of the events in this book are still fictional and the ideas are original to the Author, luhanwrites.
Within this book there are mentions of places that do exist in the real world while others don't - it was created by the author purely for the storyline.

Any form of plagiarism will not be tolerated and I donot own BTS.

• • •

This book has slightly more mature themes (there's nothing explicit) than the original Sticky Notes because I mean it's been almost two years now and I've developed my ideas.
But on that note I will put up a word of caution wherever applicable.

• • •

Lastly, if there are any Harry Potter fans out here, then y'all in for a little treat and the same goes for the Van Gogh lover's h e h e.

• • •

© luhanwrites 2020.

• • •

Slice of Life/Romance/Humour/Fluff/Drama/Angst/High School  AU.

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

Update (08 July 22): Just want you lovely readers to know my twt user is no longer the one in the banner above, its NekoRuel. And I also stan Stray Kids now. They're such wholesome men. 🤧