39 | make it right

Make It Right

At Songpa Naru Park, Jimin relaxed over a soft picnic blanket which was laid over the lush green grass as he stared up at the Cherry blossom trees around him

Some of their buds were slowly yet surely blooming but others were in full bloom. They looked absolutely beautiful and they were also doused in fairy lights so once night fell they would still be visible. That was Jimin's favourite part of the entire festival-watching the trees at night.

Every year his family came to this particular park. Over the years it became tradition because it was more family oriented since there were a lot of activities to partake in and his family loved to participate in them.

He turned to his side and eyed his family along with others' who played a variety of classic outdoor games. He smiled when he saw his mother jump up in happiness after having won a prize. She was very competitive so she almost always wins all of the contests here.

As for Jimin, he doesn't participate in them anymore because it was a little embarrassing for him now especially after that one incident that took place two years ago. He wore a plain white t-shirt along with some dark ripped jeans and his family made him participate in a water balloon contest.

At the end of it, he ended up being soaking wet with his abs out on display and embarrassment had set in because all of the girls couldn't take their eyes off him. Hence, he just preferred to just relax during the festival and not exert himself too much.

He turned away from his parents when his smartphone rung. He picked it up and noticed that it was Taehyung's call so he received it then spoke into the receiver.

"Tae?"

"Jiminie pabo..." he whined but Jimin cringed at the nickname. "I feel really nervous. Is it okay if I talk to you for a while? Just until I feel better." Jimin sensed his pout.

Jimin sighed, "I don't get why you're nervous. I'm pretty sure you pulled off a lot of crazy things just like that kiss. You've got nothing to worry about, seriously."

"I know," he groaned. "But today is a big day. I wanna tell her how I really feel about her."

"Then do it," Jimin declared. "You're not one to shy away. You've been planning this for a while haven't you?"

"Yeah but what about the real deal, you know?"

"What?

"What if she kisses me... like on the lips?" he deadpanned. To Jimin, Taehyung just sounded too paranoid. "What would I do?"

"Kiss her back, obviously." Jimin stated the obvious. "If your crush kisses you, you need to kiss them back but..."

"But what?"