12 | the pomeranian

The Pomeranian

Lunch had concluded and it was almost time for math class to begin but as Sooyeong sat behind her desk on this lovely afternoon (lovely because she hasn't had any hassles with Nayeon or Ahro today) her mind boggled as fast as the nimbus two thousand

Today, inside her locker she had found two sticky notes, both of which were the same colour; like a fading pink and each note had their own little message written over it.

Initially she thought the sticky notes on the locker saga was just a one-day thing but now she wasn't so sure. Even the handwriting wasn't familiar at all. She wondered if perhaps that person may have forgotten to paste it when everyone else did.

In any case, the first note read:

'Shine. Dream. Smile.'

Behind each word held so much meaning for her personally.

Shine reminded her of the stars and her mother who always shone as bright as them in everything she did.

Dream reminded her of her career path and her father who always encouraged her to follow her dreams.

And lastly, smile. That simple word reminded her of all of the positives that surrounded her in her life such as the Café Shooky Oppa's, her two pabo friends, Seokjin together with his self-love proses and his friendship with Namjoon who sometimes advised her on some really good reads, and last but most definitely not least, there was Taehyung.

All of them had given her reason's to smile; reasons to be happy.

She sat back in her chair and stared at her open journal with the two sticky notes pasted side by side.

The second note was a little different than the first. It was more like a confession of some sort and Sooyeong didn't know what to make of it. It read:

'You're getting to know my heart too. I want to keep this going.'

Although this note reminded her of Taehyung since they recently reconnected, she immediately expelled the thought mostly because Taehyung was brutally honest with his opinions and if he wanted to speak his mind he would - directly to you. That was the type of person she thought him to be.

But overall she couldn't deny that these notes were pretty cute and whoever put that much thought it into it made her feel a sense of wholesomeness.

Her thoughts were suddenly broken when her desk jerked toward her. She looked up in surprise and her eyes immediately latched on to Taehyung's slightly doubled over form. She watched him groan while his right palm rubbed over his right thigh.

She cocked a brow at the unusual sight and thought that he must have hit his thigh on the corner of the desk by accident. She scrunched her nose slightly and thought that it would definitely turn a shade of blue later on.