43 | truth

Truth

Seokjin effortlessly pulled into one of the parking spaces at Songpa Naru Park, where Jimin initially was

Seokjin effortlessly pulled into one of the parking spaces at Songpa Naru Park, where Jimin initially was. They all got off the SUV and both Jimin and Jungkook tailed behind Seokjin as their eyes darted around in hopes that they'd spot Namjoon.

They walked for some time. All the while they passed by a lot of activities which currently took place as well as some of the park's main attractions before they finally neared an ice cream truck.

"There he is!" Jungkook hollered as he pointed toward a tall man who was dressed in a pair of denim shorts and a white shirt which had red lightening patterns on it.

"Ah, I almost didn't recognise him, good eye Jungkook." Seokjin said with a smile.

"I've known him since the days I was choosing a high school to enrol in, it's not hard to miss him." Jungkook boasted, he really took a liking to Namjoon.

"Yah, you've told us that story a thousand times, Jungkook." Jimin lazily said. "And let's wait for hyung to explain to nim the situation, alright?"

Jungkook nodded and once they arrived at the truck, Seokjin and Namjoon shook hands and exchanged a few words before Namjoon took notice the two boys standing not far from him.

"Park ssi, Jeon ssi?" he stepped toward them with a dimpled smile. "It's nice to see that students aren't evading their teachers when they spot them in public for once."

"Aish, Joonie, these boys need help with something and I need confirmation." Seokjin explained and Namjoon looked over at them.

When Seokjin said that Namjoon wouldn't mind helping them, he was right because his expression was subtle like he was ready to help. Apparently, he'd always been like that, especially with his students.

"What can I do for you?" he asked and Jungkook immediately took the booklet from Jimin's hands as and stepped forward.

"Sorry to trouble you, nim, during your time off..." Jungkook spoke politely. "But can you help us understand what's written here?" he handed the paper over to Namjoon.

They stared on in anticipation as they watched Namjoon scan the words printed across the page. He mentally read it with a rather calm expression but as he read further on small noticeable changes in his expression was seen.

"What does it say nim?" Jimin asked.

"Where did you get this?" Namjoon looked up.

"Sooyeong's Outhouse, why?" Jimin replied.

"Outhouse?" Namjoon repeated. "What's this doing in an Outhouse?"

"Nim," Jungkook softly spoke. "We shouldn't be telling you this but somehow it just feels right. Sooyeong lives in an Outhouse which is mostly filled with her stepmothers, Hyungsik Suhjin's, junk."