🍉|𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐|🍉

Start from the beginning

This
Means
War.

I splashed him more and more as much as I could, when the others started to join in, while Five watched from a distance, trying not to get wet.

I knew I was gonna regret this later.

I kicked some water up at him and he immediately looked shocked and angry.

"YOU ARE SO DEAD Y/N!" He shouted then ran after me.
"Shit-"
I dashed as fast as I could away from him while the other laughed hysterically.

I thought I lost him when I turned my head to see that he wasn't there, but when I looked back round, he was standing right in front of me.

Oh yeah. I forgot he had this pesky little thing called time travel.

I bumped straight into him and toppled both of us over. He was now on top of me and started tickling me aggressively. It didn't help that there was cold waves splashing underneath me, which only made my screams and laughs even louder.

Five was still tickling me and I couldn't take it anymore.
"SOMEONE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEeEe!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.
"Oh my god, you're so over dramatic!" Five retorted and stopped tickling me to let me get my breath back.
"Says the guy that's trying to murder me just because I got a bit of water on him!" I fired back. Big mistake.
"THAT'S IT!!!" His voice cracked so bad and I let out the loudest wheeze ever.

He then got off me and grabbed my wrists before I could escape, then started dragging me further into the ocean. I dug my heels deep into the sand to try to save myself but he was just too strong for me. I was now fully submerged in the cold salty water and Five tried to hold me down so I couldn't escape.
"THE FUCK, ARE YOU TRYNA DROWN MEE-?!" I shrieked.
"Oo good idea!" He fired back, then dunked my head fully under water.

I struggled for a bit and when I finally managed to get my head over water for some air, I yelled
"KLAUS SAVE ME-"
But not before he dunked my head underwater again.

That was when I got an idea. I suddenly stopped struggling and pretended to pass out.

I then felt Five suddenly stop putting pressure on my shoulders and pulled me up instantly.

"SHIT SHIT WHAT HAVE I DONE," He yelled, then started pulling my 'lifeless' body back up to the sand.

I couldn't keep it up anymore when he started trying to give me CPR. I burst out laughing and opened my eyes to see the other clambered around me too.
"Y/N WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD?!" Five screamed. Ohhh those voice cracks got me every time.
"And whose fault would that have been?" I replied with a smug smirk.
"Whatever, I'm gonna go dry myself off," He scoffed, then got up and walked back over to our little setup.

Allison helped me get up off the sand.
"Are you sure you're okay?" She asked me worriedly.
"Yeah, we're always like that," I smiled back casually.

A few hours went by, and we were now all sitting together with towels wrapped around us, as we had just finished swimming in the ocean.

I was sitting next to Five, hugging my legs with my towel sitting on my shoulders.

Five still hadn't found my joke very funny, but I knew he'd get over it soon.