~𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗~

Start from the beginning

He pushed my head so I got all of him. "That's right," He moved my hair away from my face. "Use that pretty little mouth of yours." He leaned down and harshly slapped my ass, I moaned against his length.

I pulled away to take a breath before I entered him in my mouth again. He slapped my face. "Look at me while your sucking my dick." He growled. He pushed my head a few times before he finally came.

"Mm," His voice was raspy. I stood up and swallowed his cum in front of him. "Good girl." He grabbed my face and pulled me in for a kiss.

We laid down next to each other. "When did you loose your virginity?" He grabbed my hand.

I giggled while looking at the ceiling. "In fourth year."

"Who'd you loose it to?"

I sighed. "Cedric."

He tightened his grip on my hand. "Was he good?"

"Yeah," I joked. "Probably better than you," He looked at me with an angry face. I looked at him and laughed. I cuddled him. "I'm joking draco, No one is better than you."

He stroked my hair. "What's your middle name?"

"Gianna." I hid my face in his chest and let out a muffled laugh.

"Elizabeth Gianna Pierce?" He snorted. "That sounds weird." I sat up and slapped his chest. "You're name is literally Draconis Lucius Malfoy," I smiled. "I don't think you should be judging my name." I giggled.

"How'd you know it was Draconis?" He laughed. I pecked his lips. "I have my sources." I smirked. He raised a brow. He pulled me on top of him.

"And who might these sources be?" He played with the top of my shirt. "Hm?" He kissed my chest.

"Getting close to my tits won't make me tell you anything." I giggled. He pulled my shirt down. "Oh? It won't?" He nibbled on the top of my breasts.

"Nope," I moved my hair away from my neck. I softly moaned when he flicked his tongue on my nipple. "Not working."

He bit my nipple and wrapped his mouth around it before pulling away. "It was worth a try," He squeezed them. "These will always be my favorite." He kissed them.

"Who'd you loose yours to?" I played with his hair.

"Hm?"

"I mean who'd you loose your virginity to?" He stiffened at my question. He pulled me off of him and walked towards the mirror.

"Doesn't matter." He said dryly.

"Dray, why can't you just tell me?" I put my hand on his arm. "I told you mine." He moved his arm, and pushed my hand off of him roughly.

"I said it doesn't matter!" He snapped. I flinch at his sudden anger. His eyes softened at my reaction. He tried putting his hand on my cheek but I moved my face. "Elizabeth i'm so-"

"Don't," I grabbed my stuff. "Just don't," I was going to walk out the door before I turned around. "It was Astoria wasn't it?" I bit the inside of my cheek.

He slowly nodded his head. I scoffed. "You know draco?" I paused. "Never mind." I sighed and walked out the door.

The difference between my first and his first is the fact that I didn't cheat on him twice with Cedric. But draco did, with Astoria.
__________

I spent the whole day with liam and macy. I didn't talk to draco. He gets very angry when I ask a lot. We both have really bad tempers. Not sure if it's a good or bad thing.

I just got out of a party. My skirt was low waisted and I had a cropped sweater on. My boots reached my ankles.

I was walking through the halls with my arms crossed. Shivering because It was freezing in the hallways.

Macy was staying in Deans dorm these past few weeks. So I had our dorm to myself. I entered the room and grabbed the bottle of vodka from my cabinet's.

I lit up a spliff and took a hit. And then drank the liquor. "You're a fucking mess," I quickly turned around. Draco was sitting on my bed. I rolled my eyes and took another sip. "I missed you." He said casually.

I ignored him, And faced my back towards him. "I said I missed you." He said louder. I lowered my head and laughed.

"That's nice," I took another hit. "Too bad I didn't."

"Elizabeth," He said softly. "I'm sorry."

I turned around. "I guess," I sighed. "I guess i'm sorry as well." He held his arms open, gesturing me to hug him. I'm not one for hugging. But i'd do anything for him.

I placed the bottle on my mirror stand and set the spliff on the ashtray. I hugged him and he held me tightly. We stayed like that for a while. I took in his scent. I heard his heart beating.

"What're you wearing?" He grabbed my shoulders.

"I just got back from a party," I took off my shoes. "And i'm tired so i'm going to sleep." I took off my skirt and sweater leaving me in my bra and underwear.

I laid down and felt him wrap his arm around me. "Goodnight," He kissed my forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too."