Good thing she didn't insisted on that topic. We just talk about some random stories, nang matapos na kaming kumain ay agad na kaming lumabas ng resto.

I badly want to ask Mom if they're now okay with Dad but I just shrugged it off. I don't want to open some wounds again. Our car both arrived and the valet handed us the keys. Mom went to her car but she stopped midway, I walked towards her and hugged her tight.

"Thank you for tonight, Raszea." She tapped my back, I hugged her for a couple of seconds before I withdrawed from the hug.

Nauna na si Mommy habang ako ay nakasunod lamang sa kotse niya until we took different lanes. Sa condo na ako dumiretso para makapagpahinga na ako pero nang makarating ako sa parking ay naalala ko iyong nahulog daw ni Jac. I opened the lights and tried looking inside but I can't find anything and besides I don't even know what it is.

Tumigil na ako sa paghahanap at umakyat na sa condo para makapagpahinga na ako.

***

I'm meeting Aisha today, she still doesn't know the reason why I was gone for a long time. I didn't have the guts to tell her back then and I feel so guilty that I wasn't there for her when Tita Ashienne died.

I got at our meeting place first so I just ordered a cup of coffee while waiting for her. I was busy scrolling through my socmeds when a message popped up.

From: Iya

Doc, can you call me right now? Jane is bugging me and I'm kinda annoyed right now because it's my time of the month. Pleaseee.

I dialed her number and she answered immediately.

"Hello? Makulit ba?" I asked and chuckled.

["She's so annoying, mabuti at hindi na ako sinundan pa." She said and I can feel her rised up tone. ["Anyways, thank you for saving me,"] she chuckled on the other line.

"It's fine, wala rin akong ginagawa ngayon e'. Just waiting for a friend," I said and take a sip on the coffee.

["Ahh"] malisyoso niyang sabi. ["Sige na Doc, enjoy your day, with your friend."] she said and I just ignored the tone of her voice. Kasi naman, it's just Aisha I'm waiting. We bid goodbye before we cut off the line.

Medyo matagal pa akong naghintay bago dumating si Aisha na mukhang nagmamadali. Natawa ako nang bahagya, umupo siya sa harap ko at nagpunas ng pawis.

"Sorry, may tinapos pa kasi ako." She said. Malaki ang pinagbago ng kaniyang mukha, her face became more mature. Namumula siya nang bahagya dahil sa pagod at medyo magulo rin ang buhok dahil sa pagtakbo niya papunta rito. "Titig pa, matutunaw ako uy," Sabay kaming natawa, lumipat ako sa tabi niya at niyakap siya.

"I miss you, Aisha," Sambit ko at hindi napigilang mapaluha. She's my closest friend and I can't help but to feel sad because I feel like we have a big gap to fill in again after years I went away.

"Zea," she just said and tapped my back. Bumitiw ako sa yakap at pinakatitigan siya, namumula na agad siya dahil lang doon. "May problema ba?" She asked and reached for my face to dry the tears. Umiling ako at hinawakan iyong kamay niya.