Epilogue

(Him) - A year later

Where is she? She's going to be late again! I'm spacing in the entrance waiting for Liv, for our date. And it's a big date! I spent so much time preparing it and she is late!

"Goddess, What is she doing?!" My wolf asks, losing his patience.

"I don't know!" I tell him as annoyed as he's.

"Relax! I'm almost done and it will be worth it!" She replies through the mindlink.

"I hope so... If you're not here in a minute, I'm coming for you!" I warn her.

"You really need to learn patience!" Liv says on the top of the stairs.

Goddess, she is so hot and sexy that she's taking my breath away. She is so perfect! I can't believe she's mine. I'm a lucky bastard, Elliot is telling that every day and he's so right.

"You're so beautiful!" I tell her to meet her at the foot of the stairs.

"Thank you! You don't look bad yourself." She replies before kissing me.

"I hope I'm his dessert." I heard her thinking.

"Keep thinking like that and we will not go at all." I tell her, making her blush.

I did a picnic, like our first date but this time we're on top of a cliff in front of the ocean. I wanted to be alone and in a quiet place. This is why I chose this spot and also for the view.

"This is so perfect! The view, the food, you! You're the best mate!" Liv thanks me, looking at the sunset.

"Look there is a whale!" She says getting up.

I look at her. I love her so much and that body... Her ass...

"Yeah, the view is awesome!" I comment.

She looks down at me and frowns: "You're even not looking at the view!"

"Believe me Beautiful, my view is better!" I reply smiling.

"Does that mean we can pass to the dessert?" She asks, smiling seductively.

"Don't tempt me..." I mutter.

I clear my throat: " Don't you want to see the sunset before?"

She sighs:" You're right." She turns her back again and I enjoy the view of her ass.

Focus Ezra! You have an important thing to do! I tell myself. I check if I have the box in my pack for the nth time tonight and when the sun has totally disappeared, I put a knee on the ground. Now I just have to wake for her to turn back. Come on Liv! Turn back! My heart is beating so fast. When she finally turns back, she is surprised to find me on a kneel.

"Ezra?" She whispers, her eyes shining with tears.

"Liv, you're the best thing that never happens to me. You're the love of my life. Every morning when I wake up with you in my arms, my heart skips a bit because I can believe how lucky I'm. Your smile always takes my breath away. You're my best friend, my confidant, my partner in crime, my mate, and my Luna but this is not enough. I want the world to know we belong together. And I would like to be able to call you my wife too. Will you make me the happiest man and marry me?" I say. A ring between my fingers.

"YES! YES! YES! Thousand times yes! Of course, I will marry you. Thank you. You make me the happiest woman in the world!" She replies, jumping in happiness. I sigh in relief and pass the ring around her finger.

"Yeah!! Hurray." We hear in the woods. Fucking nosy Lycans! Of course, they have to come! So much for privacy!

"Remind me why we're friends with them." I mutter annoyed.

"Right now, I have no idea." She replies but she is still smiling like crazy.

"Come on! The Kiss! We want The kiss!" Logan screams before they all coming out. By they, I mean Angie, Ash, Mari, Selina, Noah, Tom, Emily and ...My parents. I can't believe they are here too!

"Congrats!!!!" They scream in one voice.

"Thank you! But now out! I need some time alone with my fiancé!" Liv tells them.

"What about The kiss?" Mari asks.

Liv rolls her eyes: "Fine but after you're all leaving!"

"What about the ring?" Mari asks again.

"You will see it, once my date is over." Liv replies.

She kisses me quickly before adding: " Now, shoo!"

"Come on it was a shitty kiss!" Logan complains.

"Go now and I will turn you all in toads!" Liv says seriously.

"Can she?" Logan asks Noah.

"We better go." Noah simply replies and they all leave.

"Can you?" I ask her when I'm sure we're alone again. She passes her arms around my neck.

" I don't know. I don't think so." She replies before kissing me deeply this time.

"I love you, Ezra!" She says.

"I love you, Liv!" I reply.

"Can I have my dessert now?" She asks her eyes full of lust.

"Hell Yes!" I say before kissing her passionately.

We ended up sleeping here. Well, we didn't really sleep... The sun is rising while Liv is sleeping in my arms. I can't believe she said yes.

"As if she would say no! You stressed for nothing Human!" My wolf teases me.

"You can speak! You were as anxious as I was!" I reply back.

"Hello, Alpha!" Liv whispers, kissing my chest.

"Hello, my beautiful fiancée!" I reply, kissing her head.

"I'm so happy, Ezra! And it's only because of you. You're an amazing mate!" She tells me looking at my eyes.

"I'm the lucky one!"

"I can't wait to be officially your wife!"

"I know me too. When do you want to do it?"

"As soon as possible, but I want a big wedding so I need time to organize it but I think in two months, I can do it. I will have Selina, Mari, Emily, and your mom's help so it should be fine."

"Perfect! Anything for you." I say before kissing her.

"I can believe we're getting married, the old fashion way. I love it! Thank you!" She tells me to get up.

"Where are you going?" I ask, curious.

"I need to meet the girls. I need to show off my ring and to become a brat little bride. I will drive them crazy! This should be fun!" She says smirking.

"So no time for breakfast?" I ask. She blushes when she sees how hard I already am.

"For you... I always have time." She replies, joining me in the blanket.