Chapter 39

(Him)

We're eating at the packhouse with Liv, her brothers, my parents, my brother, the Beta family, the Gamma family, Angelina, Selina, and Noah. Mom had cooked her favorite dish: Risotto of asparagus and marinated salmon. She's a great cook but unfortunately, with her Luna's duties, she doesn't cook often.

"We have a request for you." Knox says looking at Liv.

"Go ahead?" She tells him.

"Show us your true self. We both want to see what you really look like. I miss your eyes." He replies.

"No, nope, not going to happen!" I say, shaking my head.

"No way! Nobody else will see her again." My wolf comments.

"Agreed!"

"Maybe we can ask her to make Logan, Clint, and Asher forget what she looks like." He suggests.

"See her face, I don't think it's the best moment, buddy..." I tell him.

"No, it's not!" She whispers looking at me.

Fucking mate bond! It's nice she is able to communicate within my wolf but her hearing everything is annoying. Even more when I don't hear what she's thinking.

"I thought you knocked some sense into him!" Noah says to Lina.

"I thought too..." She replies.

"You know one day I will have to stop hiding myself. Moreover, when we mark each other I want to be in my real appearance. And it's not possible to share with you only my real appearance. Either I hide it to anyone or to no one." Lana tells me to take my hand.

"She is speaking about our mating!" My wolf says happy, his anger totally evaporated. I'm sure he's waving his tail. Well done mate, he's on your side now.

I take the time to think about it before replying: " Fine but don't complain about how a possessive ass I will become. I will not be able to control it. You're way too beautiful!"

"Deal. I will try to not be too annoyed." She tells me.

I look at Logan and tell him: " Don't you dare whistle her!"

"Don't worry, he will have to face the consequences if he does!" Angie says with a cold smile taping his leg.

I sigh and groan: " Do it now because I will never be ready."

"Thank you!" Liv replies, kissing my cheek.

"You so wrap!" Logan teases me through the mind link.

"You can speak! Go ahead, say it out loud!" I dare him.

We both know he won't because he's too scared to be in the dog house tonight. I heard my mother gasp and when I look why her eyes were on Liv.

"You're so beautiful!" Elliot says getting up and running toward Liv. He hugs her, making me jealous.

"This is so unfair! I really wanted you to be my mate. You're just perfect!" He tells her, putting. I growl at him.

"Ezra!" Liv protests looking at me.

"Don't worry, your mate will be even better than me." She tells him.

"I don't think it's possible!" He replies. I agree with him this is impossible.

After lunch, we had a meeting with my parents, Knox, and Jonas. Asher, Logan, and Liv went back to university. I order them to never leave her sides and also to not let any males approach her. The good thing is Asher is in all her classes so she will not be alone. Knox, Noah, and Jonas cast a spell for people to not realize Liv's new appearance. I don't know how it works if the spell is changing the memories or if it's something else but like that people will not ask questions. It's safer for her.

We finally agreed about the fact that I will be the one challenging Alpha Will. Well we fought and I won. My mate, my kill! It would have been frustrating to not kill him... to no defending Liv. So I'm relieved that Knox has conceited to let me kill that monster.

Once the meeting is over, I'm eager to meet Liv. Her last lesson is finishing in 20 minutes. 20 long minutes where I'm waiting outside her class. I wish I could find an excuse to go inside.

"Maybe we can use our Alpha title?" My wolf proposes.

"Why not?" I shrug.

"Why didn't we choose to study law?" I ask more for myself.

"Because it's boring and useless for us."My wolf replies.

"And it would have been useless as I'm in my second year so we will not have any lessons in common." Liv comments.

"Stop spying in my head!" I protest.

"Stop being so loud then!" She replies back.

I really need to learn to keep her out of my head! Thank god, she never heard me when I was thinking about making out with her.

"Are you sure about that?" She asks.

Damn it! She is teasing me, right?

"Amen, I will be waiting for you at the cafeteria." I tell her. Better keep a safe distance where she will not hear my thoughts.

We are sitting in the cafeteria while Liv and Asher are speaking about her last class. Logan joined me 5 minutes after I went waiting here. I don't know how he finds me. Or maybe he was just hungry... Who knows with him. Anyway, it's crazy how many males are lusting at Liv. It's starting to annoy me!

"Hey Lana, I would like to know if you would accept to be my partner for M. Gracy's classes." A mutt dares to ask her.

"Hey Stan, Sorry I'm already with Asher." She replies.

"Then maybe you could be my personal tutor?"

I growl at him.

"Do you have death with?" Asher asks him.

"I thought it was only a rumor that she's our future Alpha's mate. I mean he didn't mark her yet, which is weird for an Alpha." He says.

I'm really going to kill him.

"Speak to her again and I will kill you!" I tell him.

He nods and runs away after whispering "sorry Alpha.". I'm taking Liv and sitting her on my lap.

"Maybe you should pee on her like a dog marking his territory!" Logan says, smirking.

"Ah, ah... very funny!" Liv comments with sarcasm.

Thinking about it...

"You're right! If I rub myself against her she will smell like me!" I say.

"What?! No way you're doing that!" Liv protests.

"I told you I would be a possessive ass! If you don't want me to kill the next unmated male speaking to you it's the better solution." I tell her and I'm 100% serious.

She groans: "Fine! But not here. Let's do it somewhere more private."