Chapter 41

(Him)

We both became rigid when we heard my father's voice. We were in our own bubble and forgot everything around us. I even forget where we were.

"Sorry Alpha!" Liv says bowing her head in shame.

"She doesn't need to feel ashamed we didn't do anything wrong." My wolf growls.

"I know! He should be the one apologizing for making her feel that way!" I agree.

"Leave us! What are you even doing here?" I order him through the mind link.

"Don't use that tone with me! I'm also the Dean of the university so I also work here! Did you forget!?" He replies.

"Is it too much to have at least one normal moment with my mate?" I ask him.

"I know it's not easy but it's not a reason to speak to me like that! There are just some curious people looking at you and I just thought you would prefer to do it in private." He explains.

"You're right. Sorry... and thank you!" I reply, more calm.

"There is a cabin in the middle of the woods 3 miles from here if you go north. It's one of our hidden places where we meet with your mother. The code at the door is 1805. You will find the privacy you need to keep going or finish what you started. We didn't plan on sharing it with you but I think you need it." He tells me.

"Don't be sorry Olivia. You should have seen me with Charlize at your age. You both looked like angels in comparison. We were never able to stop and I think we did it in all the rooms at the packhouse!" Dad tells Liv.

"Dad! Yuck! I don't want to know that!" I protest.

"Even the kitchen?" Liv asks, smirking.

"More than once! In fact, the last time was only a few weeks ago!" Dad replies nonchalantly.

"Eww! We are cooking and eating there!" I complain and Liv laughs.

"Come one, love! It's so cute! Your parents love each other as if it was the first day!" Liv tells me.

"Actually it's not true as I love her more every day!" Dad comments.

"Oh! That's so cute!" Liv says putting her hand above her heart.

"Let's go before she falls in love with him!" My wolf says annoyed.

"See you later dad!" I tell him taking Liv's hand and walking direction north.

"Thank you!" I tell him through the mind link.

"You're welcome! Enjoy and don't worry the sheets are clean." He replies.

"Seriously!" I reply, making him laugh.

"Why is he laughing?" Liv asks me.

I groan: "Nothing!"

As we enter the woods, I look at her and ask: "Do you want a ride on my wolf?"

Her face lights up and a big smile appears.

"Really?" She asks, full of hope.

I nod.

"Yes, please!" She says.

"Why didn't we think about it earlier?" My wolf asks.

"I don't know. You're the wolf you should have to think about that!" I tell him. For once, I am the one who can tease him!

"Well, I'm dreaming of riding her just not like that..."

"Pervert!" I tell him.

"As if I was the only one!" He replies cockily.

" No comment ... "

"Are you going to change?" Liv asks me impatiently.

"Yes, let me take out my clothes."

As I know she's not comfortable with me naked, I hide behind a tree to undress.

"Give me your clothes once you have shifted, I will keep them." She tells me.

"I don't think I need clothes for what we are going to do..." I reply, smirking.

"Ezra!" She says shocked and for sure blushing.

I shift and join her. I dropped my clothes on her feet and I let down on the floor. She picks up my clothes and jumps on my back happily.

"Hold tight, beautiful!" I warn her before running as fast as I can.

She screams surprised at the beginning but after I hear her laughing and it's sweet music to my ears. We ran like this for an hour before going to the small cabin, dad told me about it. When I'm changed back and dressed, I join her.

"Thank you! Your wolf is so cute and his fur so sweet!" She tells me.

"We are not cute! We are the big bad wolf!" I protest.

"And what are you going to do with me?" She asks me, blushing.

"Eating you!" I reply, making blushing even more.

"I will not force you to do anything. If you want we can go back to the packhouse." I add.

"Honestly? I'm terrified by the idea of letting you mark me and all the consequences it will bring." She replies.

"I know. Let's go back then." I tell her. I'm disappointed but I hide it. I don't want to push her and for her to feel guilty.

"You didn't let me finish. I'm scared but every time I'm in your arms when you are kissing me when you're touching me... Everything feels so right. Everything is so good! When your lips are on me, on my skin, that makes me forget all my worries. I don't want to think about the consequences when I'm in your arms. I just want to enjoy what we have, what we're sharing. So... Do you have the key to that cabin?" She says.

I nod, not trusting my voice. I have the code, it's not a key but it doesn't matter anyway.

"Good, so do think about going inside and finishing what we start earlier?" She asks.

"Hell yes!!!!" My wolf says.

I kiss her but to tell her: "I love you, Liv. We will go as far as you want. If you want to stop just tell me and we will stop. I don't want to push you. I just-" I start but she cuts me.

"Ezra?"

"Yes, beautiful?"

"Shut up and open that fucking door!" She says making me smile.

"As you wish mate!" I tell her.

While I open the door, I hear Liv whispering on my back.

"Ezra, My head!I don't feel good." She says groaning.

I just have the time to catch her before she falls unconscious.

"Liv!" 'I scream.

I'm taking her in my arms and start to run toward the packhouse. Suddenly Knox appears in front of him. I almost crashed into him.

"What's happened?" He asks me.

"I don't know. She was fine and suddenly she fainted." I reply.

"How did you know?" I ask him.

"Twin bond. Can I have a look at her?" He replies.

After an eternity, he asks: "She is dreaming... Someone called for her in her dreams. Did she do the sisterhood spell with someone?"

"With Mariana, Logan's sister." I tell him.

"Well, Mariana needs something from her. To know what, we need to wait for Livy to wake up." He replies.

"Let's go to the packhouse, she will be better in our bed and we can call Alpha Dominic. Mari is living close to his pack so maybe he will have some answers." I tell him.

Once Liv is resting in our bed, I go to my father's office to call Alpha Dominic. Knox has decided to stay with her in case she wakes up. After finding his number, it's Luna Gemma who answers, just to tell me that Mariana has disappeared 2 days ago. And they didn't think to call us! I'm furious! How am I going to break the news to her family?