Chapter 50

(Her)

It's over! I'm free! We're free. As soon as Alpha Will's body touches the grown, my brothers, Selina, Noah, Logan and Angelina join us.

"Why are you crying? What's wrong?" Ezra asks me. I didn't realize I was crying.

"I'm just happy! I love you!" I say, kissing him.

"I love you too!" He replies.

"Your eyes are different colors. You're sharing control with your wolf. How?" I ask him.

"I have no idea! I don't know how to stop it."

"Well, that's so hot! I wish we could be alone to thank you in the proper way. I like the idea of you having your way with me, while you're both in control." I whisper making him growl. His eyes are full of lust reflecting mine for sure.

"Nosy Lycans around. So you will have to wait." Logan says in our back, smirking!

Oh, wait! Next time I can I will hide the cockblocker! Ezra laughs. Oops, I thought too loud...

"How is your arm? He clawed you." I ask him.

He looks at his arms and smiles: " Already healed, don't worry, beautiful!"

That's right. On his arm is as good as new.

Bill asks:" How is it possible?" He looks incredulous.

Phoebe looks at him, looking guilty: " I remember now. Let me show you."

He takes her shaking hands. After a few minutes, he walks towards Hope: "You! You're a noisy woman and I hate that!" He starts.

"Bill-" Hope says but he raises his hands.

"Thank you! For ending that nightmare!" He adds before hugging her. She looks surprised and doesn't hug him back at the beginning.

After he looks at Jonas and Knox: " This is why you hate me don't you?"

"We don't hate you." Knox starts.

"Yes. How you could be a good Alpha when you let that happen to your daughter. I now know the truth and I understand but I'm angry against you and mom. For not trusting us, for letting us in the dark. A few days ago, I still wanted to challenge you for your position because I was thinking you don't deserve this title anymore or your Luna and a part of me still thinks that. " Jonas says honestly.

Bill nods: "You're right. I'm stepping down, tomorrow we will have the ceremony. The sooner the better. Then I will leave."

"We will leave, you mean?" Phoebe asks him.

He sighs: " I remember when I met you. You were so alive, happy. You were glowing... I really thought you will be the light getting me out of my darkness. I just haven't realized at this time that my darkness was too deep even for you. You deserve so much more than I can offer to you. I want the old Phoebe back not the one I've turned you to. I've hurt you so much and I'm sorry. You need to find your old self back and if you stay with me it will not be possible."

"But I love you!" She tells him.

"And I love you too but we're old enough to know this is not enough for a relationship to work."

"Still we can work out now that he's dead." She protests.

"The hurt I've inflicted to you, the fear you feel when I get angry will never leave, we both know that. Find someone who will make you happy." He tells her, caressing her cheek.

"Olivia, I'm sorry. I would have rather died than accepted that deal. I always wanted a girl because I was scared that with a baby boy I would repeat my parents' mistakes and not be able to love you as I wanted was pure agony. I was relieved when you died in the fire because you were free. Sometimes death is a better solution. And in this case it was better than you living with him. I wish I could stay and get to know you but I'm not good for anyone right now. I hope you will find in your heart, a way to forgive me." He tells me before leaving.

"This is not his fault. I would have given everything to save him. If you have to be angry with someone it's me. All of this is my fault. I love you and I will be here if you want to create a relationship with me. I will be pleased if you do but I know what I did is unforgivable." She tells me.

I know that and this is not her fault either. The only culprit is Alpha William. Even if I don't know him, I can't stop thinking that it was his plan when he challenged my father.

Hope catches her before she can leave and hugs her.

"Let me go, Hope. I need to go!" She says.

"Then I come. I don't leave you alone right now." Hope replies.

"See you later." She adds for us.

What a weird family reunion! Not what I expected. I don't know if I wanted to patch up with my parents but for sure I didn't want to see my family blown up in front of me. Alpha Will destroyed our family because of his madness. I only realize now that it's not only my life that was affected by that monster. He destroyed my parents' happiness, our family... This is so overwhelming!

"How are you okay, sweetheart?" Charlize asks me.

"I don't know... I'm so happy this is over but at the same time, I'm feeling sad for my family. I still don't know what I want to do with my parents but he took away my chance to have a normal family. He has ruined their love. I don't think they deserved that." I reply.

"Nobody doesn't and I feel sorry too." She tells me.

"Congrats son! You did really well! I'm so proud of you. You will both be a great Alpha couple for our pack! But now enjoy the rest you both deserve." Elijah tells us.

"What are you talking about?" I ask, confused.

"I have a surprise for you!" Ezra replies. His eyes are back to normal. Too bad, I really wish to have sex with him and his wolf in control...

"Me too..." My wolf comments. She is feeling lighter. She is free for the first time in her life.

"We will find a way to make your fantasy real beautiful." Ezra mindlinks me. I'm blushing now making him smirk. Our bond is very strong and we both have problems keeping our thoughts for ourselves. We both need to work on that... Or not!

Ezra clears his throat: "Anyway... What would you say if we were leaving tonight for our honeymoon?"

"Really?" I ask with a smile growing on my face.

He nods, smiling back: "Yes after all of this, I thought you will need a break to figure out everything and I need time alone with you."

"You're so perfect!" I tell him before hugging him.

"I know!" He smirks.

"Too cocky but perfect!" I comment.

"Where are we going?" I ask him.

"That for me to know and for you to find out." He replies.

"You will have to tell me if you want me to teleport us there."

He laughs: " No I don't! You're not the only witch around here."

Damn him! My curiosity is killing me!

"Thank you! It's exactly what I need."

I hope he doesn't plan a lot of activities and we will have a big room because I don't think we will leave it often. What better than sex to process everything and clear my mind...

"Agree!" My wolf comment.

"I agree too, Beautiful. I can't wait to have you for myself only." I hear Ezra's voice in my head.