15. Requested by @hungermazerunner - Thomas

Start from the beginning

Teresa sat down next to you and nudged your shoulder. "So... any progress with the man?" she whispered, wiggling her eyebrows.

Your eyes widened and you motioned to her to be quiet. "No," you whispered back.

Teresa was always by your side, knowing your deepest secrets, and for that you were grateful. But you were also afraid that she would forget you guys only talked about this in private and expose your feelings for Thomas.

"Seems like you'll lose your chance if someone doesn't spice this up somehow," she told you, giving you a warning look.

"You heard him, though. He doesn't wanna play the game," you reminded her in a sad tone.

"That's 'cause Minho's an idiot," Teresa whispered again, trying to hide her laughter. "And I'm tired of seeing no progress with you and Wonderboy."

"I always thought you had a crush on Thomas," you randomly blurted out, and Teresa looked like she was about to explode with laughter.

But she contained herself and put her hand on your shoulder. "He makes a great friend. Besides, you know I'm in love with––"

"Don't you dare leave, Newt!" Minho started yelling, and you and Teresa turned to see the blond boy begin to walk away from the bonfire, probably heading to bed.

You didn't think much of it until Thomas stood up after Newt.

You turned to Teresa in a panic, and she gave you a firm stare, as if to reassure you that she had a plan in mind.

She suddenly stood right up—no warning or anything. "Alright, people, listen up! We're gonna play the stupid game to satisfy Minho's fetish, and then we won't ever play again—but, we'll tweak things up a bit."

Newt and Thomas stopped right in their tracks and turned around to stare at Teresa with wide eyes, and quite possibly with their interest sparked. People started laughing as soon as she shouted that.

Your jaw was on the floor as you stared at her, but she turned to you and gave you a wink.

"Hey, that's not a fetish," Minho argued.

"You sure act like it is. Sorry, shank," you added, and Minho glared at you.

"Alright, shut up and tell us your idea since obviously no one listens to me anymore," said Minho in a very sour tone.

Teresa smirked. "It's truth or dare..." she paused, for what you assumed was a ridiculous attempt at adding dramatic effect, "...the awkward version."

"Isn't it already supposed to be awkward? That's the whole point of the game, genius," said Gally bursting out in laughter.

You gave Teresa a look to try to get her to stop embarrassing herself.

She barely even hesitated and just kept going. "Yes, exactly! This is the ultimate, super-ultra, extreme awkward version, of course."

Everyone simply looked at each other, all of you utterly confused.

"Just listen," Teresa continued, much to your dismay. "You'll play with only one partner the whole time, and your questions and dares better be awkward-worthy. Then whoever of the two can't stand the awkwardness anymore, they can opt to leave and the pair will lose. Whoever is the last pair left in the game wins."

Where did Teresa come up with this? You didn't know. You didn't know half the crazy things that girl had in her mind, but it seemed to work this time because everyone agreed to play, including Newt and Thomas.

"Can we choose our partner?" asked Thomas, and your heart started beating faster. You knew Teresa wanted to pair you up with him, but what if Thomas didn't want to?