34 - Revenge

It took a few days but now I felt so angry like I could rip anything to pieces. My brothers and Kara avoided me because of it. I would easily snap at them. Amidst my rage, I created a suit of armour mainly made out of leather with a few metal parts. I have no idea how I was able to do it because I sucked at sewing but it looked good. It's mostly black but with a bit of pink. I didn't mean to make it look sexy but it shows a lot of skin and when it's on I really do look sexy. Which I don't mind at all. I had never felt sexy and powerful in my life because of my stupid eyes. Flame is missing out. Even if he begged me I wouldn't take that idiot back. I was way too good for that lair.

Wearing that outfit I prowled down the streets. There were vampires there but they didn't dare to bother me. They knew I was a powerful being who would rip them to shreds. They stayed in the darkest parts of the night watching me. I could feel their glares on me. It made me smile. They fear me now not the other way around and they know I will kill them all. Anger fueled me and the power of the cheetah gave me all the power I needed.

I really felt like a proud and powerful big cat who the little animals feared.

A male vampire looked at me checking me out. I could feel his eyes all over my ass. He was going to regret that. I smiled cruelly to myself and slowly walked towards him. In a spider-like motion, I wrapped my fingers around the handle of my sword, which was resting on my hip.

The leech who had a massive smirk on his face jumped back. I could smell his fear and it made me smile cruelly as I drew my sword. He tried to run but I grabbed his shoulder. My nails dug into it turning to claws and the scent of blood hit my nose. It excited my senses.

"Please don't kill me," he whimpered.

I chuckled and stabbed him right through the chest. Blood splattered the ground behind him. When I withdrew my sword his limp body fell to the ground.

I then walked off my heels sending the warning sound of a fierce woman down the street. My sword was dragging on the ground sending sparks flying. I was ready to kill.

I haven't seen anyone from the pack since I ditched Flame in the forest. Not that I want to. They all betrayed me. They are no better than the vampires. At least the vampires were honest about what they wanted. Perhaps too honest but they didn't spend months lying to me... even after my parents had died.

I walked to a tall apartment building and climbed up it quickly. At the top, I sat on the edge looking over the city. At the edge of the forest, the vampires seemed to be building a castle. They had mortals dragging huge black stones for its walls. What is it with vampires and creepy castles? I thought that was just in movies but I guess it's a real thing. I could see the 'blood farms' as the vampires called them. They were what the vampires put humans in them to farm them for their blood. As the name suggests. It's truly disgusting. I have raided a bunch of them and saved a lot of humans. I probably should go and raid one tonight. Squinting I looked for the one I wanted to raid tonight.

The wind blew on my face carrying the scent of those horrible farms toward me. I gagged. The vampires were so beyond awful, they were destroying the forest to recreate these horrors too.

"Who do we have here?" I heard a somewhat familiar male voice say. Where have I heard that voice before?....

I turned around and what I saw made me what to jump off the building.

Frank.

Although his eyes were red I recognized his ugly face and he seemed recognized mine. His eyes widened.

"Victoria?" He sounded so confused.

Damn it why couldn't he be dead. Out of all people, he is the one who deserved to be murdered by the vampires the most. I stood up to face him and his eyes fell to my body to check me out. I gave him a disgusted look.