***

I called Dad last night and said that I should go back in Manila and just fulfill my duties there. He gave me a few words but later on he agreed.

I arranged my things while the two are on their duty. I put all my things back in my luggage. Nanatili akong nakaupo sa sahig, ipinatong ko ang ulo ko sa aking tuhod. When will I ever stop crying?

If only I could stop time and stop all these pain I'm feeling. I never felt this, I never felt being hated by just my mere existence and I really hate how I just react on things.

What if I didn't survived the operation? Maybe everything will be fine. I raised my head and dried the tears, I stood up and got my bag and pulled my luggage. Dad said he'll manage everything, and I could leave tomorrow but I choose to leave... now.

I drove even though it's almost one in the morning. My thoughts were hazy that I almost got hit at the intersection, gladly I stepped on the brake. I drank some medicine earlier so I'm feeling a bit fine now. I'll be in Manila in time so I decided to drive slowly but surely.

Nang makapasok ako sa Manila ay hindi na gaanong traffic at maluwag na ang daan. It was almost 3 in the morning so I decided to stop by at the starbucks that was still open. Dumaan rin ako sa malapit na tapsilogan bago ako umuwi sa condo ko.

My other things are still in the house but I'm to lazy to drive there and besides I'm almost there at my condo.

Nang makarating na ako sa unit ko ay dumiretso muna ako sa kwarto at nagbihis. I then went to the sala and got my laptop and my foods.

Good thing that I'm always pulling up all nighters back then. I sipped on my coffee as I do some of the reports Kuya sent to me.

My mind was deeply focused on what I'm doing that I temporarily forgot all those unwanted thoughts. The sun was now peeping through my window. Tumayo ako at nag-inat, I waled down and opened the curtains to uncover the view outside my window.

I gasped as I saw the morning view of Manila. The towers and building that shines beacuse of the rising sun. It was deeply mesmerizing.

After admiring the view, I proceeded on printing the reports I made then I took a shower again. I decided not to jog today so I could totally recover.

After that I just wore a simple navy blue formal dress and got my white coat. Medyo madami akong dala ngayon kaya dahan dahan lang akong naglalakad.

When I got to my car that's when I remembered that I didn't even said any words to Iya and Jane before I left them in Clark.

Speaking of them, my phone rang and Jane's name flashed through the screen.

"Hello," I said as I answered the phone.

["Doc Raszea, you went back to Manila?"] Bungad ni Jane sa akin. I can picture her face right now that made me chuckle a bit. ["Luh, are you happy you're back in Manila?"] she said and laughed with me too.

"Yes, I'm back in Manila. I'm sorry I didn't even got the chance to say goodbye last night. You guys were on duty." I heard Iya in the background and she's asking if Jane was talking to me.

["You should've went there. Uh, I miss you already Doc."] I smiled because of what she said .["By the way, what happened last night? Anong oras kayo nakarating?"] she asked maliciously. Napahawak ako sa batok ko at napasandal sa backrest.

"Nothing happened, he left and then I also packed and went here in Manila." I heard Jane groan and Iya's chuckle in the background.

["You didn't even asked his name? Doc! He's so hot! Oh my God!"] Jane said hysterically in the background. Napasapo nalang ako sa noo ko.

"Why? You want to know his name?" I asked and I heard her giggle on the background. "Then you should go and find him." My tone laced with boredness.

["Tch, siguro you have a secret crush on him noh? Uy, si Doc."]

If only you knew Jane, If only.

"Cut the nonesense Jane," I laughed a bit. "By the way I have to go. Take care." I said and then she said fine and take care before ending the call.

I drove to the hospital and submitted all the reports. Papunta na sana ako sa OPD nang makasalubong ko si Mommy. She's with her co-doctors. I just bowed at them and continued walking but Mom called me.

"Dr. Zarate," she said and I looked back. Her co-doctors were now whispering to each other. "You're back, did you tell your Dad?" She asked, tumingin ako sa mga kasama ni Mommy pero nagsiiwasan lamang sila ng tingin.

Gosh, I know it will now spread in the whole hospital that I'm the daughter of the owners. I can't help but to sigh.

"Yes po, I told him last night. I want to go and work here po. I'm sorry if I didn't last long there." I said. Mommy placed her hand on my shoulder then she went and hugged me tight.

"I miss you, hija." Napakagat ako sa labi ko. Hinawakan ni Mommy iyong buhok ko at bahagyang hinaplos.

"I miss you too, Mom." I said and hugged her too.

"Anyway, let's have dinner later okay? I'll just go for some rounds. I'll call you later." She said and tapped my shoulder.

"Sure po, see you around." I answered. Tumango siya at naglakad na paalis, sumunod naman agad sa kaniya iyong mga kasama niyang doctors.

I did some works and visited the OPD too. I had some lunch alone at the cafeteria. I didn't know that Dad prepared an office for me so I went there and checked the office.

It was spacious and I love the monotone colors.  I smiled when I saw a plant there. It makes the office much better.

Nang mag gabi na ay tinawagan na ako ni Mommy. She said she reserved a table at her favorite resto. Sinabi niya rin na mauna na ako dahil may mga tinatapos pa siya.

Agad naman akong pumunta roon at sinabi ang pangalan ni Mommy para sa reservations.

Nang makaupo ako ay tahimik lamang akong naghihintay. Napakurap ako ng makita ko si Krexia at Giano. I hid my face on the menu book. Ewan ko kung bakit ko ginawa iyon.

They walked passed by me. I know Giano doesn't like the idea that I'm here too kaya siguro ganoon ang reaction ko.

While waiting for Mommy, my phone vibrated and I saw a text from Jane.

From: Jane

Doc! Pumunta kanina rito si Airforce guy! He's looking for you!

Dahan dahan kong ibinaba ang cellphone ko. Lumayo na nga ako pero bakit hinahanap niya pa ako? He want me gone right and I did him a favor.